Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DollarVZ - Dirt Cheap Protected NAT VPS | Starting @ $1.35/ Annually
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DollarVZ - Dirt Cheap Protected NAT VPS | Starting @ $1.35/ Annually

Quick Benchmark

Quick Benchmark

No egg this round, next posting will include egg

Thanked by 1earl

Comments

• cassacassa Member

Kitkat is still out of stock ;)

Thanked by 1nexmark
  • htgyhtgy Member

@nexmark Looks like no IPv6, so do you provide port forwarding to make build a small website on it?

• @htgy said:
    nexmark Looks like no IPv6, so do you provide port forwarding to make build a small website on it?

We have a reverse proxy available so you may use the shared IPv4 for hosting a site.

• earlearl Member

Pretty happy with the two that I have.. I think it was a good purchase.

I gave up on finding more eggs thought :p

• @nexmark said: No egg this round

Awwwww, But I wanted to be an eggivore!

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

earl said: Pretty happy with the two that I have.. I think know it was a good purchase.

+1

Thanked by 1earl
  • What OS options, is it only Cent OS, cannot see Ubuntu or Debian

• @john564 said:
    What OS options, is it only Cent OS, cannot see Ubuntu or Debian

Available in the control panel (SolusVM)

• @nexmark said:

~90 hours and still waiting patiently :)

• Tun/Tap available for personal VPN?

• @sleddog said:
    ~90 hours and still waiting patiently :)

Sorry about the delay, we're still tackling some orders

• @LET_mejoin said:
    Tun/Tap available for personal VPN?

Yes, it is available.

• nexmark said: Sorry about the delay, we're still tackling some orders

Got it, thanks. Sorry about nagging.

nexmark said: We have a reverse proxy available so you may use the shared IPv4 for hosting a site.

Any info about how to do this? Is there a script or interface somewhere? Can't find it mentioned on your site. Thanks :)

• @sleddog said:
    Any info about how to do this? Is there a script or interface somewhere? Can't find it mentioned on your site. Thanks :)

A ticket raised can get this done

• @nexmark i just ordered one of those NAT ipv4 vps but i just couldnt make it host a website, somehow their reverse proxy script didnt work or i dont know what happen. If i buy one of your vps, do you got any guide how to bind the website to the internal ip where apache is running?

• @Tranza said:
    nexmark i just ordered one of those NAT ipv4 vps but i just couldnt make it host a website, somehow their reverse proxy script didnt work or i dont know what happen. If i buy one of your vps, do you got any guide how to bind the website to the internal ip where apache is running?

Have you raised a ticket for us to bind your internal IPv4 to our external shared IPv4 to your domain