Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ClamHost - Los Angeles - 20Gbps L4-L7 DDoS Mitigation - cPanel Hosting From $1.38m/o
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ClamHost - Los Angeles - 20Gbps L4-L7 DDoS Mitigation - cPanel Hosting From $1.38m/o

tomsfarmtomsfarm Member
edited April 2015 in Offers

ClamHost specializes in affordable anti-ddos hosting solutions. we strive to offer the best possible service with outstanding customer support and uptime. we have been offering Anti-DDoS Hosting solutions for over 2 years now.

Our Shared Hosting Product Utilizes CloudLinux and Comodo WAF alongside FastCGI and Mod Pagespeed with additional tuning done at server level. Providing our customers with not only a safe and secure hosting platform. resulting in Blazing fast load times that are 50% faster then our competition.

ClamHost utilizes arbor powered mitigation. with L7 Filtering that protects against nearly all HTTP Floods. we can even mitigate TCP Floods against any application. You have to contact us if you require special filtering. ClamHost has a total of 80Gbps filtering capacity if you require anymore then 20Gbps please contact our sales department [email protected]

Every Shared Hosting account includes 3GB Virtual Memory with 30% of 1 core limitation. if anyone is using above this fair limit that is imposed we suggest upgrading to a VPS. as our shared hosting services are intended to run sites that have medium traffic. This limit can be increased by upgrading to Semi Dedicated Hosting. this can be done from $7m/o to accommodate any High Usage sites that require more then 30% of 1 core

Use the Promotion Code: LET to get a 40% recurring monthly discount!

DDoS Protected Shared Hosting Plans

Clam

5GB Storage
 50GB Premium Traffic
 1 Addon Domain
 Unlimited Features

$1.38 Monthly
 $16.56 Yearly

Order Clam Package

Bronze

10GB Storage
 100GB Premium Traffic
 Unlimited Addon Domains
 Unlimited Features

$2.22 Monthly
 $26.64 Yearly

Order Bronze Package

Gold

20GB Storage
 500GB Premium Traffic
 Unlimited Addon Domains
 Unlimited Features

$3.59 Monthly
 $43.08 Yearly

Order Gold Package

Platinum

50GB Storage
 1000GB Premium Traffic
 Unlimited Addon Domains
 Unlimited Features

$4.50 Monthly
 $54 Yearly

Order Platinum Package

Network Information

GTT / NTT / Level3 - DDoS Protected Blend
 PCCW - Asia Optimized Blend

IPv4 Test: 104.255.227.44
 IPv6 Test: 2604:d180:9:15::2
 100MB Test:  http://lg.lax.ee0.us/100MB.test
 Looking Glass: http://lg.lax.ee0.us/

Shared Hosting Features

Free Account Migration
  Latest cPanel Version
  Latest Apache Version
  MariaDB
  Comodo Modsec Rules
  Daily Off Site Backups
  Softalocus Script Installer
  RAID-10 SSD Storage
  Enterprise HP Hardware
Thanked by 1coolice

Comments

• tomsfarmtomsfarm Member
    edited April 2015

Offering 2 Free Review Copies for anyone who is Interested.

This includes 3 months free service

• Am I missing something but all the packages have same storage, 1 Addon domain and 'Unlimited Features' but just cost more?

• @NickUK said:
    Am I missing something but all the packages have same storage, 1 Addon domain and 'Unlimited Features' but just cost more?

You can get a plan name that looks more awesome.

• i'll take a review copy if there is any left

edited April 2015

@NickUK said:
    Am I missing something but all the packages have same storage, 1 Addon domain and 'Unlimited Features' but just cost more?

@NickUK This has been corrected sorry had to rush out had a dental appointment.

@Scottsman said:
    i'll take a review copy if there is any left

@Scottsman Sure register for the service you require and PM me with the Invoice ID and I'll get you up and running with a 3 month free review hosting account.

• What does this mean? 55G HDD?

5GB Storage

50GB SSD Storage

• @clamhost - Are you going to have an offer on Hosting/Reseller?

edited April 2015

@toirdaprr said:
    What does this mean? 55G HDD?

5GB Storage

The thread has been corrected

50GB SSD Storage
    @NickUK said:
    clamhost - Are you going to have an offer on Hosting/Reseller?

You can use the same promotion code LET to get a discount on our Reseller Plans.