Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BoltVM and NixStats Team Up
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BoltVM and NixStats Team Up

agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Got an email today about the two owners working together and could not be happier to see @Steven_F and @vfuse working together to improve services!

Love Nixstats! So far I've had 0 false positives and love using their tools. The only thing I have on a wish list is a bit of a more mobile friendly UI.

Everything else is there for me :)

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

What exactly are they working together on? You haven't really told us anything...

Thanked by 1trewq
  • I signed up for beta the other day, but just added a couple servers now. If this doesn't give me daily false positives like NodeQuery, I'll happily pay $X to low $XX/mo for it.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Sorry here's the email I received

BoltVMHello,
    Recently, a new server monitoring service, NixStats, was launched. We've decided to partner with NixStats due to their amazing product! As such, all of our clients are eligible to join the free beta. We will release more information about the future of this partnership and what that means for you in the coming weeks.

To signup, use coupon code BoltVM (it's case sensitive) at https://nixstats.com/ and follow the listed instructions. We highly recommend you signup for this service. It includes resource monitoring (RAM, disk usage, disk IO, CPU, and bandwidth), alerts, and more with new features being added!

Regards,
    The BoltVM Team

• ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
    edited April 2015

Someone PM me an invitation code :)

KIDDING!

• rokokrokok Member

I need BoltVM t-shirt :)

• @rokok said:
    I need BoltVM t-shirt :)

Make it so @Steven_F ;)

Yeah I'd be down for a BoltVM shirt too!

• I love that we're just bullying Steven into buying us shirts. Peer pressure! peer pressure!

• Rob92Rob92 Member

Woo, I'd be down for one too lol

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

@Awmusic12635 said:
    What exactly are they working together on? You haven't really told us anything...

For now @Steven_F is helping me get more beta testers for my service, the more beta testers the more feedback and bugs I can fix, the better the product will be.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2015

So much fuss about that simple fact? ;-) We should send out an eMail to everybody stating that lowendtalk, vpsboard and others "partnered up" with you for the beta testing. However, great service so far! Keep it going!

Thanked by 1mike0000
  • sinsin Member

Been using NixStats for the past week and absolutely love it!

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

@Amitz said:
    So much fuss about that simple fact? ;-) We should send out an eMail to everybody stating that lowendtalk, vpsboard and others "partnered up" with you for the beta testing. However, great service so far! Keep it going!

Just to clear things up, working together only by boltvm's invite code and great feedback from Steven. This is still 100% my project :)

@sin said:
    Been using NixStats for the past week and absolutely love it!

Awesome :) Don't forget to submit feedback or report bugs if you find any.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • @vfuse said:

Just to add on a bit, we also are working on providing some sort of NixStats monitoring for our clients in the future once the service is out of a beta. NixStats is top notch, and we're implementing it across all brands (even a few new ones). We'll have more information for the public once NixStats is out of its beta.

• And for all of you who want a free t-shirt, the answer is a maybe. I could use some merch. :P

Thanked by 1user123
  • Steven_FSteven_F Member
    edited April 2015

Mod Edit: Try to keep the offers in the right category. Thanks. /mikho

@steven_f @vfuse i dont need a new shirt. Ill pay for one from each company. Love your services.