Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM SATA VPS in EU from 1024MB RAM @ 2.99 EUR/mo + 30% off recurring discount
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM SATA VPS in EU from 1024MB RAM @ 2.99 EUR/mo + 30% off recurring discount

VereloxVerelox Member
edited April 2015 in Offers

Verelox is an European hosting services provider founded in 2014 in an intent to provide quality services at affordable and reasonable prices. Established by a group of network system administrators as well as computer programmers, we guarantee that any issues you encounter will be resolved in a professional way and a timely fashion!

Below are the plans we would like to introduce. A 30% recurring discount applies on some of these as well - just use the code 30OFFLET during checkout to apply the discount (applies for new signups only):

Network

KVM-128

• RAM: 128MB
  • HDD: 5GB RAID-1 SATA
  • Cores: 1
  • Virtualization: KVM, Custom ISO and rDNS modification supported (from control panel)
  • Bandwidth: 500GB/mo
  • IPs: 1 IPv4, 1 IPv6

Price: €9.99 EUR/yr. (discount doesn't apply)

[Order]

KVM-256

• RAM: 256MB
  • HDD: 10GB RAID-1 SATA
  • Virtualization: KVM, Custom ISO and rDNS modification supported (from control panel)
  • Bandwidth: 500GB/mo

Price: €12.99 EUR/yr. (discount doesn't apply)

[Order]

KVM-1024

• RAM: 1024MB
  • HDD: 15GB RAID-1 SATA
  • Bandwidth: 2TB/mo

Price: €2.99 EUR/mo. (discount doesn't apply)

[Order]

KVM-2048

• RAM: 2048MB
  • HDD: 30GB RAID-1 SATA
  • Bandwidth: 4TB/mo

Price after discount: €3.49 EUR/mo. (use the code 30OFFLET)

[Order]

KVM-4096

• RAM: 4096MB
  • HDD: 60GB RAID-1 SATA
  • Cores: 2
  • Bandwidth: 8TB/mo

Price after discount: €5.59 EUR/mo. (use the code 30OFFLET)

[Order]

Quick Benchmark

CPU model :  Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 0 @ 3.60GHz
Number of cores : 1
CPU frequency :  3599.998 MHz
Total amount of ram : 996 MB
Total amount of swap : 766 MB
System uptime :   1 day, 18:04,
I/O speed :  119 MB/s

This discount code applies on virtual private servers of 2GB or more RAM. You may feel free to see all of the packages when you click here

If you require something custom or if you come across any trouble, you may contact us by clicking here or chat with us live

Comments

• Payment Fee @ 12.50%

What does it mean and why I need to pay it?

• @netguy said:
    What does it mean and why I need to pay it?

It's only to cover the fees we pay to Paypal and other payment gateway providers (approx. 2.5%) but we used to charge extra 10% alongside during the time we used 2Checkout so that we could cover up any possible charge back fees (as we used to receive a lot of fraudulent transactions) but now that we stopped accepting payments through 2Checkout, we will be updating this value very soon - I thank you for noticing!

• hzzhyhzzhy Member

30% off lifetime off, or just first month?

• hzzhyhzzhy Member

what's the difference between the vps servers and desktop servers?

• hzzhy said: 30% off lifetime off, or just first month?

The discount applies for lifetime!

hzzhy said: what's the difference between the vps servers and desktop servers?

The desktop servers are basically dedicated servers running on Microsoft Windows Server 2012 with the remote desktop protocol open for connections, but the shared/encoding plans don't feature administrator access; which means that you cannot use them to install software yourself but you can always contact us and we'll be happy to install the desired software for you. On the other hand, there's the dedicated desktop servers, which are basically dedicated servers that come with Windows Server 2012 (remote desktop protocol enabled) that you can use as an administrator and install software yourself. You will basically have full control over the system including functions like power on, reboot, etc if you choose a dedicated server, but these settings don't come with shared plans. Any desktop server package you purchase however would come with a control panel which you can use to reset your account's password.

This is different from a virtual private server only depending on your needs. For example, if you want a Windows Server computer that you can use to browse the internet, store your data, etc, it would be better to have a shared desktop server - the advantage is that you won't pay for a Windows license if you choose a desktop server plan - the resources are also higher for a lower price, while if you deploy Windows on a VPS, you will have to pay for a Windows license in order to activate it.

• rokokrokok Member

any discount for "desktop servers" plan?

• @rokok said:
    any discount for "desktop servers" plan?

Unfortunately, not in the meantime - but you may feel free to contact sales and they'll be happy to give you a discount code which meets your budget!

• hzzhyhzzhy Member

Can't increase the hard disk capacity by myself.I want KVM-2048 but the hard disk capacity is too small. I suggest you to add option to hard disk capacity.

Thanked by 1Verelox
  • @hzzhy said:
    Can't increase the hard disk capacity by myself.I want KVM-2048 but the hard disk capacity is too small. I suggest you to add option to hard disk capacity.

Thanks for your suggestion, we'll be adding the option soon!

• Great service here, top quality support and pretty good mitigation they also are fast with helping mitigate past the point of the firewall, all in all a pretty solid choice for the lower price.

I suggest them for your OVH France Location.

Thanked by 1Verelox