Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Close Thread.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Close Thread.

RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep
edited April 2013 in General

Delete thread.

Comments

• Nope, everything is good here. I'm on nodes 28, 55, 61 and 70.

• A couple of minutes ago was very slow from Jakarta, but it seems to be back to normal now.

• ATHKATHK Member

Hello!!!
    My name is Mayya.
    I to look a structure at a site. You to interest me as the man. To me to want it is more to know about you. Now it is very difficult to find the person whom to begin the present friend. Not speaking about the man to go a life together. And consequently I have decided to write to you the letter. It is a little to write about itself.To me of 28 years, single. As To love sports, I do not smoke. My friends speak about me that I very interesting person and they very much like to communicate with me. To not know what to write about itself. If to you to become interesting, you to write to me the letter.

I to answer you it is more about myself.
    Mine e- mail: [email protected]
    there I can show more photo from mine a life and tell about myself.
    I shall wait very much your answer.
    With good wish Mayya.
    Bay Bay.

• LeeLee Veteran

@ATHK said: My name is Mayya......

WTF!

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@RobertClarke said: Delete thread.

No!

This thread will however be closed, this will just turn into another Cess Pit.

This discussion has been closed.