Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clouvider Special ! UK London, Cloud VPS from £4.50 and Dedicated Servers from just £39!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Clouvider Special ! UK London, Cloud VPS from £4.50 and Dedicated Servers from just £39!

ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
edited December 2016 in Offers

Clouvider’s PURE SSD / SAS Cloud Servers starting at just £4.50 / mo give you the highest levels of performance and reliability with full root access to give you unparalleled control.

Your Cloud Server will be housed in a London datacentre with excellent network connectivity. We offer100% SLA for Network, Power and Environment.

Your Cloud server will use enterprise-class Dell hardware which is packed with processing power, RAM and disk space to handle even the most resource-intensive needs.

24/7/365 phone and e-mail customer support is available, with 24/7 monitoring and on-site technicians to swiftly take care of any issues.

55% OFF PURE SSD / SAS CLOUD SERVERS FOR LIFE

Cloud VPS which ticks every box:

KVM Virtualisation powered by OnApp
High Availability with Auto Fail-over and Distributed Storage
World-class speed and resources
100% Network/Power/Environment SLA with daily backups for your peace of mind
Based in a UK, London datacentre with UK engineers on hand
Fully scalable to quickly adapt to resource demands
A 30 day money-back guarantee – try us with zero risk
Packed with the latest features
24/7 support available with full root access for total control

Clouvider unmanaged VPS gives you full control of a virtual private server hosted in the cloud, with automated fail-over and distributed storage to minimise disruption from Hypervisor failure for your peace of mind.

Today we offer 55% discount for life! Please enter the code '75EZEJKV7F' at checkout to claim this offer. Prices start at just £4.50 a month after discount! (1 GBP = 1.24 USD, that's just 5.60 USD a month!)

To browse our Cloud VPS offer and to place an order please visit Cloud VPS London

DEDICATED SERVERS FROM JUST £39!
NEW MODELS NOW AVAILABLE

UK Dedicated Servers Looking for a Dedicated Server? Click here to browse our upgraded SALE stock! Starting from just £39 per month with no setup fee!

For more information please visit our website at https://www.clouvider.co.uk.

Excellent network!

Our network, AS62240, uses Level3, NTT, GTT and Cogent as transit partners. We peer at LINX Juniper and Extreme in London with open peering policy. Our core is based on Juniper equipment. Looking Glass can be found here: lg.clouvider.net

The above prices are exclusive of VAT. Appropriate tax rate will be used depending on Customer type and Country. Customers from outside of the European Union or Customers who provide a valid EU VAT number are exempt from VAT.

This offer is valid until 31st December 2016. The offer is subject to availability. Promotional stock is very limited - order now to avoid disappointed!

If you have any questions, please contact us at https://www.clouvider.co.uk/contact-us.

Looking for a review? Visit Clouvider</athread on LET!

Thank you.

Comments

• Very slow

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@this100 said:
    Very slow

?

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited December 2016

this100 said: Very slow

@Clouvider He just was pissed off on his previous (now locked) thread, when asking 256 ips to... test traffic exchange in China. People, don't take serious @this100, he's not worth it.

Thanked by 1Clouvider

@jvnadr said:

this100 said: Very slow

@Clouvider He just was pissed off on his previous (now locked) thread, when asking 256 ips to... test traffic exchange in China. People, don't take serious @this100, he's not worth it.

Thanks, really appreciate :-).

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

FYI I have seen the reports and I'm tempted to not do @this100 the favor of clearing up his image here.

Thanked by 3Clouvider jvnadr trewq
  • @Clouvider

Got this thread through your signature...is the promo code still valid please? I'm interested in picking up a KVM slot from you :)

@adamluk said:
    @Clouvider

Got this thread through your signature...is the promo code still valid please? I'm interested in picking up a KVM slot from you :)

I guess it's time for a new one :p.

Great news !

Yeah, it should work, let me know via PM if there are any issues with it ;-)!

• DeanDean Member

Your sig brings to this thread, promo code expired?

@Dean said:
    Your sig brings to this thread, promo code expired?

K, will post a new offer early next week :).

Will PM you to discuss now.

Thanked by 1Dean
  • I haven't tried your services yet, but I have to say your post is somewhat hard to read. There is a lot of text and it is hard to discern the essence of it.

With many offers posted all the time, I tend to skim through them and read more thoroughly if I see anything noteworthy. Yours makes that difficult and I am less likely to give you a chance as a result.

My two cents as (I assume) an average LET lurker.

• Adam1Adam1 Member

Just wasted a few mins reading this post from the link in your sig... Can you at least edit it to show it's expired?

Thanked by 1Waldo19
  • Adam1 said: Just wasted a few mins reading this post from the link in your sig... Can you at least edit it to show it's expired?

I have to agree with that, why do you keep it in your sig if it's expired, @Cloudvider?

Clouvider said: K, will post a new offer early next week :).

Hum. Any link I missed?

Thanks

Uh. Yeah it was planned, but umm... we’ll prioritise it if there’s a demand :-).

Sorry to link you to this expired offer.

The Halloween thingy is still up https://www.clouvider.co.uk/uk-dedicated-servers-sale albeit the cheapest servers are gone.

And we have new E3v6 discounted from £79 down to £49, as well as the new NVMe option, https://www.clouvider.co.uk/dedicated-and-colocation/dedicated-servers/

I’ll work on getting some coupon here in the interim.

Ok, as promised, in the interim code 'LUCE5STK' for servers displayed here: https://www.clouvider.co.uk/dedicated-and-colocation/dedicated-servers/

This is valid for 5 uses until 23/11/2017.

• Any specials?