Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alternatives to Onecloud
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Alternatives to Onecloud

hitman47hitman47 Member
edited December 2016 in Requests

Hello,

I have currently an Onecloud SSD Server but the network performance is not so good to me. Are there any other providers which has the same ability to switch between different locations like Germany, USA and so on?

Currently I have on this Server
1GB RAM
30GB SSD
2TB Bandwith and I am paying 10$ per month.

The preffered location where Italy and USA for me.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Regards
hitman47

Comments

• try aruba..

• JorboxJorbox Member
    edited December 2016

I'm silling my black Friday vstoike russia KVM 1gb ram / 2 core / 20gb ssd / ipv4&6 /... for 30$/year if you want

• You'll probably have to delete and re-install a VM, but you should be able to do that with these providers:

• quadhostquadhost Member
    edited December 2016

ability to switch between different locations like Germany, USA and so on?

A VPS resource pool may suit you better?

• Check out linode at 2 GB for $10/mo

• @dontrix123 said:
    try aruba..

Thanks may I will try aruba for their Italian location because there is no US location offered.

@Jorbox said:
    I'm silling my black Friday vstoike russia KVM 1gb ram / 2 core / 20gb ssd / ipv4&6 /... for 30$/year if you want

Thanks but I don't need an server in Russia.

@jtk said:
    You'll probably have to delete and re-install a VM, but you should be able to do that with these providers:

Thanks for these. Currentyl I am signed to Oneprovider with the Onecloud Server. Does Amazon also have VPS Server?

@quadhost said:

ability to switch between different locations like Germany, USA and so on?

A VPS resource pool may suit you better?

I have checked your offer and I have a question about the Bandwith. Are the 750GB Bandwith like guaranteed bandwith or an Traffic Limit?

@OhMyMy said:
    Check out linode at 2 GB for $10/mo

THanks I will check it.

• hitman47 said: Are the 750GB Bandwith like guaranteed bandwith or an Traffic Limit?

You get 750gb per month to use within that account, either all on one VM or over multiple.

• I use nextcloud

• @hitman47 said:
    Thanks for these. Currentyl I am signed to Oneprovider with the Onecloud Server. Does Amazon also have VPS Server?

Their AWS is essentially a VPS or at least you can run it as one. They have also recently announced Lightsail:

This is purportedly an "easier" and simpler version of AWS but is not available in all the locations AWS is.