Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RamNode] NOW IN SEATTLE! 35% OFF FOR LIFE! SSD & SSD-Cached VPSs from $1.30/mo [SUPER FAST] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[RamNode] NOW IN SEATTLE! 35% OFF FOR LIFE! SSD & SSD-Cached VPSs from $1.30/mo [SUPER FAST]

2»

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

@Nick_A - Ok, thanks.

• I was running Zpanel and it went nuts and started using up CPU. Was told that CPU usage was over 170%. Support said "Our CPUs can both store processes in a queue and enter turbo mode which allows them to go above 100% on a core." Do serverbear CPU stats represent normal or turbo mode? Is this for KVM and OpenVZ? Anyone see this before? Thanks for the excellent service!

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Yes, you can use more than 100% CPU on any system regardless of virtualization. Zpanel has been doing this a lot lately, particularly the rsyslogd process. I'm not sure what you mean by serverbear representing CPU.

We now offer cPanel VPS licenses!

• I've been using ramnode for about 5 months soon, I must say I'm still in love like I was the first day.
    Good support, no downtimes, cheap prices and doesn't oversell.
    Thanks for the service.

Thank you!

• LET talked me into it. I grabbed the 256 Cached plan for that sweet 90GB disk space.

One thing I was curious about. I used your Debian 7 (wheezy) minimal template. Why did the apt-get mirror use some .de mirror? The VPS is in Atlanta. I swapped it to a local edu and much faster :)

Anyway, setup was instant and machine is super responsive. Thanks.

• dannixdannix Member

Hi, is this a time limited offer? 128MB CVZ-E5 would be fine for a small backup box, but I would order first in a month or so?

Nope, not limited.

• dewaforexdewaforex Member
    edited May 2013

Do you allow torrent? as can't find in AUP

• erichierichi Member

Moved one of my third party content controlled sites to RamNode, using this offer. Historically, this particular site has migrated from DIY (throughout the 90s), to Pair.com shared with other server hosted web sites, to Hostigation vps (now with no stock), to RamNode. In short, so far, so good.

Signed up for another site using another better offer. RamNode has Soluslabs done right (nothing obviously broken), which is both a positive (since done right), as well as a bit of a negative (since 2 accounts required, generic user controls, standard limited solus options)...