Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dacentec for Colo - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dacentec for Colo

2»

Comments

• @alex0, check PM.

• WSWDWSWD Member, Host Rep

Incero kicks ass...plain and simple. Have never had any issues with them.

I have one box at Dacentec (not production), and to be honest, it has been extremely good until a few months ago. I ran into a problem where simply using FTP (It's a Windows box) to download backups from various servers, resulted in it being detected at a DDoS attack, and the IP being null routed. They will not whitelist the IPs of the servers, etc. and just kinda threw their hands up in the air and said, "Too bad."

Would the firewall block legitimate hosting/VPS traffic as well? I have no idea. Aside from that though, I have had no issues with them at all.

• I have used Dacentec for close to a year personally without any issues. I think I've had had to use their support once for some packetloss or something.

• Try calling somebody at Dacentec during business hours on the phone like their sales department. Good luck on that. Their recent dropping of VPS hosting service after a $10/year offer is concerning.