Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Centovacast?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Centovacast?

Hey,

Just wanted to check, Is Centovacast still the best panel for streaming? Been using it for years but wondered if there was anything better/cheaper out there?

There used to be something cast control or something from Aus but it never logged the tracks and listeners required for licensing etc.

Ta

Matt

Comments

• Believe Centova is still in the lead along with WHMSonic. Cast control went for another business model if I remember a few years ago and I believe all their stuff is one time licenses that are all pretty expensive.

You're probably better off sticking with what you've got unless anyone else knows of any new ones but it's been a while since any new streaming management solutions have came about.

• @HyperSpeed said:
    Believe Centova is still in the lead along with WHMSonic. Cast control went for another business model if I remember a few years ago and I believe all their stuff is one time licenses that are all pretty expensive.

You're probably better off sticking with what you've got unless anyone else knows of any new ones but it's been a while since any new streaming management solutions have came about.

I suspected this but thought I'd ask. Tried like likes of WHMSonic but its not as nice as Centovacast and obv costs more unless you also have a cpanel server.

• cast control is still online, check for mediacp, the prices are not bad.

• @racksx said:
    cast control is still online, check for mediacp, the prices are not bad.

Thanks for that, prices are around the same as centova so I'll stick put.