Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

namecheap.com cupon code for transfer ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

namecheap.com cupon code for transfer ?

Anyone Here can help me with a cupon code for transfer some domains to namecheap ?

We need to move some domains from Register.it ..

Regards,
Marius

Comments

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

December promo code is SNOBALFYTE for .com/.biz/.net/.org/.info registration & transfers.

• @cociu pay for it. not will be less so much the one dollar registered domains at register.it.

• webdesign said: @cociu pay for it. not will be less so much the one dollar registered domains at register.it.

is not about 1 dollar , is difficult for me understand italian ... so i have make the error last year to transfer for 0.99 offer and now i regret so i want to swich back to my preffered registrar.

• @cociu said:

webdesign said: @cociu pay for it. not will be less so much the one dollar registered domains at register.it.

is not about 1 dollar , is difficult for me understand italian ... so i have make the error last year to transfer for 0.99 offer and now i regret so i want to swich back to my preffered registrar.

this way then u want save one year price and thats why you transfer. register.it is bad.

• webdesign said: this way then u want save one year price and thats why you transfer. register.it is bad.

true , my interest was to save some recurring price but now definetly i dont like register.it because no leanguage option .. so i move all to namecheap.

• I'm in the reverse situation. I'm currently at Namecheap and am looking for a cheap transfer option with included Whois protection. Would register.it do?

• @Chronic said:
    I'm in the reverse situation. I'm currently at Namecheap and am looking for a cheap transfer option with included Whois protection. Would register.it do?

I'd recommend u take a look at https://namesilo.com/transfer.php

Thanked by 1Chronic