Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INCREDIBLE OFFERS AREN'T OVER YET • 6GB $21/yr - 2GB KVM $39.99/yr • LIMITED STOCK - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

INCREDIBLE OFFERS AREN'T OVER YET • 6GB $21/yr - 2GB KVM $39.99/yr • LIMITED STOCK

Comments

• @tragic - happy to consder the OpenVZ offer but I'd like one in LA for better latency/usability (I'm only able to see Chicago in the location list). Can this be done (I can order and put in a ticket if required)?

Thanks.

• @speakz said:
    you guys allow irc on VPS?

That should be fine as long nothing abusive comes through.

Roilan

• @nullnothere said:
    @tragic - happy to consder the OpenVZ offer but I'd like one in LA for better latency/usability (I'm only able to see Chicago in the location list). Can this be done (I can order and put in a ticket if required)?

Thanks.

We only have Chicago as an OVZ SSD location. We're planning on LA OVZ SSD soon. SSDs are sitting right next to me :)

Roilan

• @tragic said:

We only have Chicago as an OVZ SSD location. We're planning on LA OVZ SSD soon. SSDs are sitting right next to me :)

Aah. OK. Any rough time line on when I can expect to order LA? Also, can I avail of this offer when the LA setup is complete?

Thanks.

• @nullnothere said:

@tragic said:

Aah. OK. Any rough time line on when I can expect to order LA? Also, can I avail of this offer when the LA setup is complete?

Thanks.

No ETA at the moment. You can pickup Chicago in the meantime and when is LA is out, you'll be able to migrate over without any issue.

Roilan

• @tragic said:

No ETA at the moment. You can pickup Chicago in the meantime and when is LA is out, you'll be able to migrate over without any issue.

Almost on the verge of ordering but just wanted to get clarity on potential LA availability - is it days or weeks or months away?

Depending on things I'd like to plan on usage/setup of VPS.

Also, since this plan has 4x CPU cores, what are the typical CPUs one can expect?

Thanks in advance.

• for KVM-2048 it says pay per year. is the 2TB bandwidth is per month or per year?

• @cybersans said:
    for KVM-2048 it says pay per year. is the 2TB bandwidth is per month or per year?

Generally the bandwidth is per month (and will reset every month).

• @cybersans said:
    for KVM-2048 it says pay per year. is the 2TB bandwidth is per month or per year?

As @nullnothere mentioned, it's per month.

Roilan

• @nullnothere said:

@tragic said:

Almost on the verge of ordering but just wanted to get clarity on potential LA availability - is it days or weeks or months away?

Depending on things I'd like to plan on usage/setup of VPS.

Also, since this plan has 4x CPU cores, what are the typical CPUs one can expect?

Thanks in advance.

I would say months. If I had an exact date, I'd love to give it to you. If you're not comfortable waiting, that's okay. I wouldn't want you to pay for something and just have it idle.

Roilan

• nullnotherenullnothere Member
    edited December 2016

@tragic said:

I would say months. If I had an exact date, I'd love to give it to you. If you're not comfortable waiting, that's okay. I wouldn't want you to pay for something and just have it idle.

Ordered.

• @nullnothere said:

@tragic said:

Ordered.

Glad to hear. Just stay tune to your email since we usually send one when we open a new location/service.

Roilan

Thanked by 1nullnothere
  • any chance to restock?

• @Ryan22 said:
    any chance to restock?

Which plan are you looking for?

Roilan

• tragic said: Which plan are you looking for?

OVZ-SSD-6144-SPECIAL would be nice if still possible :)

• @Ryan22 @tsangk

Added some more, get them while they're hot :)

Roilan

Thanked by 1tsangk
  • tragic said: Added some more, get them while they're hot :)

Grabbed. Thanks :)

Thanked by 1tragic
  • @tsangk said:

tragic said: Added some more, get them while they're hot :)

Grabbed. Thanks :)

You're welcome.

Roilan

• i will get one

• @dedicados said:
    i will get one

Awesome :) Enjoy it.

Roilan

• Got one with 6Gb RAM, get ready for my stupid questions, jk.

• @bolsheada said:
    Got one with 6Gb RAM, get ready for my stupid questions, jk.

There are no stupid questions :)

Roilan

• is it possible to add to 256MB memory for the storage plan?

• @piero66

Shoot me a PM and I'll let you know the pricing, but yes.

Roilan

• Just bought 6GB $21/yr,Chicago datacenter, can be transferred to LA?

• EgyarmyEgyarmy Member
    edited December 2016

6GB
    Out of stock :((
    @tragic

• @heyzzx said:
    Just bought 6GB $21/yr,Chicago datacenter, can be transferred to LA?

When we have LA SSD, yes.

Roilan

• I can't login to the clientarea. Firefox always aoto fill in the password for me but it says wrong username or password. When i try to reset a password it says "No client account was found with the email address you entered". What has happened? My simple wordpress site (Just the installation page) is taking 8.68s to load (according to pingdom test), while the same thing on other lowend VPS should take 1-2 seconds. Please move my account to a decent server, else i would like a refund. Thanks!

Paypal Unique Transaction ID2NS899986B405634V

• @MultiStars

I suggest you open a support ticket.

Roilan

• OK, thanks, i have just realized that i have changed my account email address. Will open a support ticket shortly regarding the performance issue