Domain Auctioning Issue
Ok LET, we need to have a talk.
Domain auctioning and purchasing on LET hasn't been working out for a while.
These are the current rules:
Domain Auctions & Sales
• Auction Start/Reserve price can not be set above $7
• All bids must be public and made in the domain auction topic.
• Members can only list 1 domain auction thread per 30 days
• All domain auction threads are set to "sink" after 24 hours so replies no longer bump them to the top of the forum.
• Members must have 25 posts and have been registered for 7 days to be allowed to list a domain sale.
• Domain needs to be at least 6 Months Old.
But seriously, who follows them right now? When we have new people join some of them go immediately to the domain auction thread and then go "oops sorry, jk lol mods please delete/close/crap on". Then sometimes they just give it away to a friend (http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/9666/domain-auction-neonvm.com-tichosting.comnet) after starting the auction. Or they just don't deliver/feel their investment in the domain isn't worth the price they got.
This. Is. Getting. Annoying.
I propose we discuss a new way to prevent the things above from happening. Like I've seen so many other people get totally screwed in this domain purchasing that its just gotten annoying. Maybe change some wordings to make it easier for those who can't understand the rules at its current state.