Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reviews and comments about WholeSaleInternet - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reviews and comments about WholeSaleInternet

2»

Comments

• I'' using WSI for 6month +
    So far no problems at all.
    For 25 bucks it's great deal.

• @Junkless said:
    Network issues, packet loss every now and then, old hardware, bad support are a few reasons I have heard of..

I can agree with the network issues part but the bad support I can't agree with that - in all my experiences support times have usually been under 5 minutes.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Don't make any 1 host your single point of failure and don't figure your your DR plan post disaster, have a simple and speedy migration method, that way any host is fine and you can move around as much as you want to find your perfect fit and a bit of network downtime or anything else wont hurt you.

Then your in a the real LEB or rather low end spirit world where price is king and risks are mitigated.

Thanked by 2sin vimalware
  • AnthonySmith said: and you can move around as much as you want to find your perfect fit and a bit of network downtime or anything else wont hurt you

Yup, that's exactly what I do. I keep great backups and while migrating can be a pain in the butt sometimes I don't have to worry about a host going down for awhile because I can just setup shop somewhere else and if one of my backup servers goes down I can just get my backups off another backup server.

• vpsrus said: Can you tell me where is this offer $ 1.50/IP/month, just lease a dedicated from them and /29 is offered at $ 12.00 this means 5 IPs so if math is ok it is still $ 2.40 per IP

/29 is 8 ips. It doesn't matter if 5 of them are routable to the outside world. If you order a new /29, you take on your own 8 addresses. If you take , e.g. /27, then you take 32 ips that the 29 of them are usable.