All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
How can I achieve this??
Holiday season is upcoming. I am expecting high traffic on my apps. Last time this happened (October), server/MySQL stopped serving data no matter what I do. I got a big ass server from OVH, implemented Memcache, tuned MySql to receive more concurrent hits, use Nginx replacing apache 2, none of this worked. Only thing left to do now, is to use HAProxy to Set Up MySQL Load Balancing+api server load balancing, since issue still seems to be MySQL socket connection mostly.
I've got a 64GB RAM OVH server. Here is what I want to do now:
- Get 10 additional IP
- Install proxmox/KVM virtualization
- Create 10 server
- Setup HaProxy (Load Balancer) on one of the KVM+one KVM for api/file server
- Setup 4 KVM on OVH server as MySql server
- Setup another 4 KVM on OVH server as api/file server
- Connect KVM's with master server to serve api via load balancer
I need your opinion on what's the best possible way to achieve this & how I can make this transition with minimum possible downtime. Since, it's a running app, and IP can't be changed because not everyone updates to latest version
Thanks in advance, everyone