Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenValueHost - $5/mo 100GB Disk/Unmetered Bandwidth/1024MB RAM SPECIAL LET DEAL
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenValueHost - $5/mo 100GB Disk/Unmetered Bandwidth/1024MB RAM SPECIAL LET DEAL

jnguyenjnguyen Member
edited April 2013 in Offers

GreenValueHost is a proud, tall standing company founded on three core principals: Performance, Dependability, and Affordability. Since our launch in October 2012, our company strives to achieve what seems to be the impossible. We continuously strive to ascend to the top of the industry, providing hosting services at a level of quality and customer service that no other company can claim. Our company is made up of a unique team of individuals, well-determined and actively involved in the web hosting industy with years of experience and a passion for this industry. GreenValueHost is unlike any other hosting company out there. Host with us today; we'll welcome you to our family and you'll experience a difference - The GVH Difference.

GreenValueHost is proud to announce that for a limited time only, we are releasing a $5/mo special VPS hosting deal exclusively for LowEndTalk members! No coupon code necessary, all you need to do is go to the link, checkout, and have your on demand VPS activated instantly after payment!

What's included?
OpenVZ Virtualization
RAID-Protected Disk Space
Unmetered Premium Bandwidth
SolusVM VPS Management Panel
45 Day Money Back Guarantee
Instant Activation

The Offer
100GB Disk Space
Unmetered Bandwidth, 100mbps port
1024MB Guaranteed RAM
1536MB Burstable RAM
1 IPv4 Address
Unmanaged/Self Managed
Price: $5/month, every month!
Order Link: https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=71

Have any questions? Please feel free to contact us!
https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=3

Thanked by 1Gunter

Comments

• Test IP?

• @GreenValueHost said: 100GB Disk Space

Pretty nice, Jonathan.

• @Spencer
    Here is a test IP for our ny1 node: 192.210.232.18

If there's anything else you need please let me know and I'll be more than happy to be of assistance.

• You should edit and move it to "Offers" section.

• @DalComp
    All set, thanks!

• @Jack I am on it :)

• reseller from hudsonvaleyhost ?

• Well... Let's start here:

Domain name: greenvaluehost.com

Registrant Contact:
    Green Value Hosting, Inc.
    Lance Jessurun ()
    Fax:
    1600 Ironwood Drive
    Normal, IL 60290
    US

Administrative Contact:
    Green Value Hosting, Inc.
    Jonathan Nguyen ([email protected])
    +1.6033392886
    Fax: +1.5555555555
    6 Copps Hill Road
    Windham, NH 03087
    US

So who owns it? Both of them?

Lance Jessurun checks out in Normal, Illinois. Record for Greenvaluehost exists with State of Illinois incorporation records. Incorporated by Jessurun as a Domestic BCA.
    GREEN VALUE HOSTING INC. - 10/16/2012

Their website is hosted at SecureDragon.

Lance Jessurun is approximately 19 years of age.

Jonathan Nguyen is a high school student in Windham, NH. One site reports he's Class of 2016. Making him a high school sophomore.

Looks clean and legitimate so far.

• The test IP:

That's Hudson Valley Host.

I've warned folks about Hudson Valley Host offers being strange lately. HVH is a CC reseller and what they've been selling lately has been low price non-support servers. So I suspect hands on time will be long when things break or go beyond the VPS seller here and limited to 9-5 Eastern.

• What's with these +1.5555555555 numbers, i see them often in domain whois records.

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@rds100 said: What's with these +1.5555555555 numbers, i see them often in domain whois records.

It's the fax number, Namecheap does it. Puts it as that if you don't have one.

• LeeLee Veteran

People should also do a quick search for this provider on WHT if considering buying, most the them are drama related.

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited April 2013

@Pubcrawler
    We purchase our dedicated servers from HudsonValleyHost rather than direct from ColoCrossing, we don't resell. They own their own servers and have their own racks within the datacenter.

I really don't know what your issue is; if something is advertised as unmanaged, then consumers should only purchase it if they know or have staff that know how to manage a server. We purchased with full knowledge that the server was unmanaged with the intention of managing it ourselves.

@pubcrawler Then that means there's more than one Jonathan Nguyen living in Windham. I'm vietnamese; you'll find that the majority of people originating from Vietnam will have the last name Nguyen so there's nothing really surprising about that.

We have our website hosted @ SecureDragon for DDoS protection.

Anyways to close up my statements -- If you have an issue with me or my company, please feel free to send me a private message or give me a call and I'll be more than happy to work everything out although it does seem like you're trying to slander my company because our offer is in close competition with your friend's.

• @W1V_Lee said: People should also do a quick search for this provider on WHT if considering buying, most the them are drama related.

Strange, it's hard to make me happy, but GVH does......

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited April 2013

Thank You to all who have ordered this special -- This plan is now out of stock and no new orders for this plan will be accepted. Apologies for any inconvenience

• BigBBigB Member

Is this deal still available?