Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review about VPSCreed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Review about VPSCreed

madara313madara313 Member
edited April 2013 in Reviews

**Hello,

I've decided to share my experience with VPScreed with everyone interested in the VPS stuff. i've been with them for 2 months in the German location level 0 plan it's running stable and good, i am using it to host a clan server for our cup games in our favorite online game. :-)

I didn't have much problems with them just faced few problems in the beginning with the payment since i could not use paypal because my country is not listed there... but they sorted it out for me asap with another payment method, their support is pretty good and fast. They respond within a few hours.

they rarely have down times. at least in this 2 month just my vps went down for 1 time for few mins and then it came back again asap.

also what i like they take my problems serious and they don't take too long to respond me.

few stuff i hope they add it in the future like VPS In Germany but in frankfurt since it would ping low for many of my gamers. :) also hope they add NL Location as well, they have France location but never tested since my ping would be higher :)

my vps download speed is: 10mb/sec i like it and i am happy with them

I hope i have helped you with my experience.**

Comments

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited April 2013

@madara313 said: fast.

@madara313 said: They respond within a few hours.

I know most it is a norm in Lowend Industry to do slow support but multiple hour for responding ? How is that fast?

• total tickets which i have opened was 6 i guess, most of the time i got respond within 1 hour and sometimes 2 hours. it only would take sometime if you open a ticket in the weekend.