Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Proxmox pros here? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any Proxmox pros here?

2»

Comments

• The issue was OVH side. I joined their mailing list and their network dev fixed it remotely for me without any issues.

• @stefeman
    What settings did you use on ESXI 6.0?

For Linux, just use default settings (VM3 net card), and boom, download is around 30Mb/s which I'm happy with.

And if things don't get sorted, you could try "serverSpeeder" that truly brings speed back.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited December 2016

@tamicrealo said:

@stefeman

For Linux, just use default settings (VM3 net card), and boom, download is around 30Mb/s which I'm happy with.

And if things don't get sorted, you could try "serverSpeeder" that truly brings speed back.

Im getting 93MB/s now with proxmox VMs. It was OVH network issue related to failover IPs for sure since they fixed it somehow.

• @stefeman said:

@tamicrealo said:

@stefeman

Im getting 93MB/s now with proxmox VMs. It was OVH network issue related to failover IPs for sure since they fixed it somehow.

good to hear