Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[request] Cheap yearly VPS 512MB - $12 USD/year or less - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[request] Cheap yearly VPS 512MB - $12 USD/year or less

13»

Comments

• @deadbeef said:
    Ok, you guys at @VortexMagnus offices have rested long enough for the weekend, time to put the pressure on after those $478541.67 in orders I've placed with you /s :D

Still have one pending?? Let me know which that is, let's get you sorted.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • @vortexmagnus are you guys just resellers for total server solutions - your test ip in la, atl, chicago all point to them and u are going to offer kvm in weehawken nj which is another site they have.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@OhMyMy said:
    @vortexmagnus are you guys just resellers for total server solutions - your test ip in la, atl, chicago all point to them and u are going to offer kvm in weehawken nj which is another site they have.

Total Server Solutions is another brand of Colo@. My guess is they're colo customers using their IP space.

• @harambe thanks! So many brands and resellers of resellers.

• @OhMyMy said:
    @harambe thanks! So many brands and resellers of resellers.

Good luck finding a server for our prices from TSS :)

We do a lot of business with Colo@ and source a lot of hardware from them too.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@OhMyMy said:

If they had their own IP space you wouldn't know any different. 100TB.com, VPS.net and I think some OneProvider locations also use Colo@ and 'Total Server Solutions' IP space.

Atlanta location is probably the same one that Quickpacket is in - they just run their own network and have their own IPs.

• Pretty fast ramp up from approx 10 clients when vortex node was listed for sale on sept 3 on wht

• VortexMagnusVortexMagnus Member
    edited December 2016

@OhMyMy said:
    Pretty fast ramp up from approx 10 clients when vortex node was listed for sale on sept 3 on wht

Sure. Linovus acquired the business for its established brand more than anything and as answered in your PM, it's been full throttle since then.

We now have hundreds of happy customers.

• @VortexMagnus said:

@OhMyMy said:
    Pretty fast ramp up from approx 10 clients when vortex node was listed for sale on sept 3 on wht

Sure. Linovus acquired the business for its established brand more than anything and as answered in your PM, it's been full throttle since then.

We now have hundreds of happy customers.

that's all hunky dory but I do hope the back-end (infrastructure) gets taken care of ,,,
    I'd like my new VortexNode VPS to be online this time next year ;)

p.s. v.happy with services so far :)

• @VortexMagnus said:

@OhMyMy said:

Hi, when the special offer for ATL refill the stock! I want it so bad.

• @DreamSeason said:

@VortexMagnus said:

@OhMyMy said:

Should be later today, we are just working on infrastructure improvements surrounding our own website and client area at the moment.

• @VortexMagnus said:

@DreamSeason said:

@VortexMagnus said:

@OhMyMy said:

Should be later today, we are just working on infrastructure improvements surrounding our own website and client area at the moment.

Are you planning to start such a plan in San Jose or Los Angeles?

• @singhigh said:

@VortexMagnus said:

@DreamSeason said:

@VortexMagnus said:

@OhMyMy said:

Are you planning to start such a plan in San Jose or Los Angeles?

Los Angeles, yes.

• @VortexMagnus Any hope on another KVM ala Christmas Special or otherwise? Trying to horde a handful for myself and family. They can't have my currently-single VN host!

• @WSS said:
    @VortexMagnus Any hope on another KVM ala Christmas Special or otherwise? Trying to horde a handful for myself and family. They can't have my currently-single VN host!

Haha, yes :) we are ready to relaunch some more Christmas specials. Just waiting for our systems management team to finish working on our website today. No point in launching them again if you can't get through to the order form!

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @VortexMagnus The fix for this is more KVMs- the reason your order form keeps crashing is probably LEB/LETers. :)