Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a brazil LET speical 1G KVM 30~50$/yr
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a brazil LET speical 1G KVM 30~50$/yr

cuongnhcuongnh Member
edited December 2016 in Requests

Thanks everyone, thanks LET!!

VZ Type: KVM

Number of Cores: 1~2

RAM: 1GB~2

Disk Space: 20~30GB

Disk Type: SSD

DDoS Protection:
NO

Number of IPs: 1

Budget: 30~50$/YR

Billing period:

Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly

Thank you.

Comments

• There are a handful of options in Brazil, but they tend to cater to local residents. One reasonable option for foreigners is Amazon. I know it is available at AWS. It may also be available via their new Lightsail brand at $5/month.

Thanked by 1cuongnh
  • WilliamWilliam Member
    edited December 2016

cuongnh said: Budget: 30~50$/YR

No, this does not exist. Host1Plus has OVZ, AWS has Xen-HVM/"KVM" but both come out more expensive.

I pay Durand about 25EUR for a 1G KVM with around your specs and much less BW than you likely want (100GB).

cuongnh said: DDoS Protection: Yes

Not possible lol, especially in this range - Protection in BR also literally means you are blackholed on external uplinks to keep you accessible in Brazil on DDoS but will kill all your external connections.

You should look at Miami or hundredfold you budget.

Thanked by 1cuongnh
  • cloud.net has a 4usd/month thing, but it's 512mb

• Our Tampa location offers great connectivity to LATAM. We could certainly work within your budget. Let me know if this interests you!