Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone else Geo Locate IP's? (Like OVH)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does anyone else Geo Locate IP's? (Like OVH)

Specifically https://www.ovh.co.uk/vps/vps-geolocation.xml

Are OVH the only ones who offer this? Do any providers here offer this with their servers?

Comments

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited December 2016

I can geolocate you whatever you want from US to North Korea, though everyone knows what is done if you have a /29 geo'd to Iran followed by a /29 in EU...

10EUR for VPS (specs tbd) - 3EUR/IP per month, includes one whois change as desired, including handles if needed/desired.

• @William said:
    I can geolocate you whatever you want from US to North Korea, though everyone knows what is done if you have a /29 geo'd to Iran followed by a /29 in EU...

10EUR for VPS (specs tbd) - 3EUR/IP per month, includes one whois change as desired, including handles if needed/desired.

Definitely interested. Looking for something in Israel for my monitoring squad.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited December 2016

Not offering this in Israel though (we have strict requirements to keep an Israeli address as owner; law), only available in NL and AT.

Thanked by 1busbr
  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2016

@William said:
    Not offering this in Israel though (we have strict requirements to keep an Israeli address as owner; law), only available in NL and AT.

You can have anything you want! Except that, that is forbidden.

Can I havr north korea? For real! I wish to mess with cappin land of jam.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • WilliamWilliam Member
    edited December 2016

pbgben said: Can I havr north korea? For real! I wish to mess with cappin land of jam.

Hm? Yes, i can set KP, it's not relevant - i can also set Israel, i can just not set OTHERS INSIDE Israel (so on IP space hosted there).

• William said: 10EUR for VPS (specs tbd) - 3EUR/IP per month

Out of my budget sorry.

Trying to find something in the Netherlands / Luxembourg etc but with a UK IP for a VPN.