Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is My Custom Hosting still active?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is My Custom Hosting still active?

Is My Custom Hosting still active? Phil is normally fast in responding to tickets, but no response in two weeks. I hope he is OK.

Comments

• Whats the status of the ticket? If its closed do not expect an answer :)

• @WHT said:
    Whats the status of the ticket? If its closed do not expect an answer :)

I had bumped it after a week of no response, but it automatically closed today.

• I read he drops OVH hosting business and become a new rap artist - MC Phil

• jenkki said: I read he drops OVH hosting business and become a new rap artist - MC Phil

life is too short…

• bersy said: life is too short

And too hard without Hitler

Thanked by 1DashKiller
  • My services with MCH are still up and awesome. Granted I haven't submitted a ticket in a year or more...

• @joereid said:
    My services with MCH are still up and awesome. Granted I haven't submitted a ticket in a year or more...

Same here...

• @cygni said:
    Is My Custom Hosting still active? Phil is normally fast in responding to tickets, but no response in two weeks. I hope he is OK.

@MCHPhil is still around. Replied to a PM not that long ago. His profile shows he logged in this past Friday. Maybe open a new ticket?

• joereid said: My services with MCH are still up and awesome. Granted I haven't submitted a ticket in a year or more...

Same here...

• @joereid said:
    My services with MCH are still up and awesome. Granted I haven't submitted a ticket in a year or more...

Same here...

• @joereid said:

The service itself is fine, however, there are certain things that require the provider's assistance like email update, RDNS, for example.

• It's probably safe to assume the lady is grabbing the mic...

• Still awaiting for the new album releases

• Just read that in the old days before hosting business, he worked as a general manager in the band Motley Crue

• Sorry for the trouble, @cygni please bump the ticket if it is not handled. I've had some serious person things keep me offline the last few weeks. Everything with me is fine, sorry for the delay. Everything is current at this point, anyone with really crazy things have been credited or refunded or offered the option. I'm not here to screw you around, let me know if you have any questions. Yes, MCH is a one man operation.

Thanked by 4ehab Zen switsys Rob92
  • @MCHPhil said:
    Sorry for the trouble, @cygni please bump the ticket if it is not handled. I've had some serious person things keep me offline the last few weeks. Everything with me is fine, sorry for the delay. Everything is current at this point, anyone with really crazy things have been credited or refunded or offered the option. I'm not here to screw you around, let me know if you have any questions. Yes, MCH is a one man operation.

Glad to see all is OK and well.

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited December 2016

@cygni said:

@MCHPhil said:
    Sorry for the trouble, @cygni please bump the ticket if it is not handled. I've had some serious person things keep me offline the last few weeks. Everything with me is fine, sorry for the delay. Everything is current at this point, anyone with really crazy things have been credited or refunded or offered the option. I'm not here to screw you around, let me know if you have any questions. Yes, MCH is a one man operation.

Thank you! I'm sorry if this has hurt our relationship any. Let me know, I'm more than willing to make it up if you have a solution :)

Edit: Thanks everyone for the support :) Drop the h and you get MC Phil :P God that sounds bad lol..

Thanked by 1Foul
  • @MCHPhil said:
    Yes, MCH is a one man operation.

And yet it's ran a hundred times better than most are with two- or even three-figured staff counts.
    On OVH's network - mind you. MC Phil have my eternal respect!

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • cygnicygni Member
    edited December 2016

@MCHPhil said:

@cygni said:

@MCHPhil said:

Thank you! I'm sorry if this has hurt our relationship any. Let me know, I'm more than willing to make it up if you have a solution :)

Edit: Thanks everyone for the support :) Drop the h and you get MC Phil :P God that sounds bad lol..

The service has always been superb and remains so. It looks like the lady went back to her seat. :P

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • jenkkijenkki Member
    edited December 2016

You just got couple of folks on back vocal

Thanked by 1MCHPhil