Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A BIG THANK YOU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A BIG THANK YOU

NekkiNekki Veteran
edited November 2016 in General

SO, NOW THE DUST HAS SETTLED....ahem, enough of that...

I'll keep it short; these last few days have been the most fun I've had on LET in a long time. No arguing, no fighting, no drama, just insanity and damned good deals. Of course, it couldn't have played out that way without everyone getting into the spirit of things, so I'd like to say a few personal thank you's to those who came to play.

@Vstoike - for setting the tone and inspiring my subsequent lunacy

@VortexMagnus - for lining himself up for not one, but two self-inflicted customer DDoS

@AlexBarakov - the lining up deal after deal and being the first to start tossing out offers just for he threads.

@AnthonySmith - for being the backbone of Cyber Monday and keeping us going whilst we waiting for the Atoms.

@Virmach - for seemingly being prepared to go out of business for the sake of a deal

@Tragic - for willingly throwing up offers across both days despite me not spotting them most of the time (sowwy!)

@Cociu - for being @Cociu really

@Quadhost - for bringing us home with the last offers of Cyber Monday.

Of course, huge thanks go out to our wonderous moderator team for letting a lot slide these last few days and allowing me to run around like a crack-addicted child with ADHD, and especially to whoever kept fixing my post editing problems - @Jarland, @Amitz, @Ishaq, @Raindog308, @JCaleb, @Mpkossen - if you're ever in London, beers on me.

Finally, thanks to my LET brethern for playing along and entering in the spirit of things. I love each and every one of you, but big shout outs to @Deadbeef and @Harambe who were alongside me all the way.

The grown-ups at CC may have had their big party out the front on LEB, but the kids had more fun with their party out the back on LET.

UNTIL NEXT YEAR, YOU CUNTS!

Comments