Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need VPS with a routable /29 or /28 (preferred) as well as high bandwidth cap / Unmetered.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need VPS with a routable /29 or /28 (preferred) as well as high bandwidth cap / Unmetered.

Don't need much storage. 6GB is MORE than enough, just need to install Debian. Memory? 256-512MB is MORE than enough of that too. The only thing i'm really concerned about are the IPs and the Bandwidth. something like 10TB - or Unmetered would be best.

What i'm looking for is somewhere able to SWIP me a /28 or a /29 and route it to my VPS.

Preferred Location: NJ/NY/PA Metro Area.

Honestly i'd go anything east-coast, but the areas above are preferred.

Additionally, I'd be open to other locations in the US latency depending.

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

What is your budget for that?

• Looking to keep it at or under $10/mo depending on what bandwidth is offered.

I am somewhat flexible

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I highly doubt you will find 10TB of BW + /28 routed + SWIP for 10$ per month. Probably multiple times that.

• so lets say it was 2-5TB bandwidth, what would your best offer be?

I'm trying to do some VoIP stuff but would like the /29 routed to my VPS so that I can then further route it where it needs to go.

basically i'm looking to build an IP gateway of sorts.

• NexeonNexeon Member, Patron Provider

$15/mo, 12 month prepayment preferred

• @tehrabbitt
    We can assist you with this from our company ; http://hostslayer.com | But the budget of $10 is too low for a /28