Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEndTalk - ERROR for site owner: Invalid domain for site key
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEndTalk - ERROR for site owner: Invalid domain for site key

Does anyone know how to get around this error message on LET?

When this pops up, I am not able to get out of it, or even click on the "Post Discussion" button.

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Quit hackin' fam.

Francisco

• Ask LET Owners to whitelist your IP in Cloudflare firewall ;)

• JorboxJorbox Member
    edited November 2016

cloudflare shit just promoting their website everywhere on your website without asking you and then tell you that thay are protecting you from DDos

• I have some awesome Black Friday specials to post, but I can't get the word out! Cloudflare thinks I'm a robot ;(

• @QuadraNet_Adam said:
    I have some awesome Black Friday specials to post, but I can't get the word out! Cloudflare thinks I'm a robot ;(

How you are commenting then

• Jorbox said: How you are commenting then

It only happens on the Black Friday offer thread I'm attempting to post.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Jorbox said:

@QuadraNet_Adam said:
    I have some awesome Black Friday specials to post, but I can't get the word out! Cloudflare thinks I'm a robot ;(

Clearly the protection only kicks in if you want to upload a code, be it HTML or PHP, its when Cloudflare challenges you usually.

Thanked by 1QuadraNet_Adam
  • @QuadraNet_Adam said:

Jorbox said: How you are commenting then

It's Ok , we still have cyber monday , don't worry

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@QuadraNet_Adam said:

Jorbox said: How you are commenting then

Don't use HTML, you need to use Markdown.

Thanked by 1QuadraNet_Adam
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

My guess is this is something related to the content of your post that Cloud Flare doesn't like.

• @Clouvider said:

@Jorbox said:

@QuadraNet_Adam said:

Clearly the protection only kicks in if you want to upload a code, be it HTML or PHP, its when Cloudflare challenges you usually.

You maybe right , I don't know , but thank you anyway

• edited November 2016

Clouvider said: Clearly the protection only kicks in if you want to upload a code, be it HTML or PHP, its when Cloudflare challenges you usually.

I used some "br" HTML in order to handle the spacing bug. I'll attempt to use Markdown only - thanks guys. However, this should still not be happening to begin with (the spacing bug nor the Cloudflare issue), admins should definitely take care of that "invalid domain for site key" error.

Thanked by 2Clouvider quadhost
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@QuadraNet_Adam said:

Clouvider said: Clearly the protection only kicks in if you want to upload a code, be it HTML or PHP, its when Cloudflare challenges you usually.

I used some "br" HTML in order to handle the spacing bug. I'll attempt to use Markdown only - thanks guys. However, this should still not be happening to begin with (the spacing bug nor the Cloudflare issue), admins should definitely take care of that "invalid domain for site key" error.

Use a double space " " at the end of each line, to get a linebreak in Markdown.

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited November 2016

Can you try using 2 spaces after each line?

That should space it properly.

Alternatively, you can use <br> tags at the end of each line to line break.

• quadhostquadhost Member
    edited November 2016

Encountered it earlier also, just tried to post using our standard offer template, never had these issues before.

Aside the fact its triggering due to content there is clearly something amiss as there is no way to proceed with the captcha.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

We're going to take a look into this.

• justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider

I had this problem before but it was related to the VPN IP also I still have with Google, having posting content here with HTML and wasn't blocked

• Cloudflare flags words like malware, ddos etc. also if you use "code" or ""code"" may be flagged.

Thanked by 1Hxxx