Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostBill
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostBill

IrfanIrfan Member
edited April 2013 in General

I want to try the billing software of HostBill. Also if it is possible to integrate it with HP cloud servers. Can any one help me getting the contact of HostBillapp.com support email address or phone contact no. I am not getting any info on it.

Comments

• They are like that.Support is little to none.Also they also charge 75/ticket

• marcmmarcm Member

@Irfan - You are better off if you just forget about HostBill altogether.

• Hostbill is decent if you do not need any support. Even when if/when you pay for it, be prepared to wait extensive amounts of time.

I find the software useful for dedicated servers and VPS/cloud. Anything else and I would go with an alternative.

• jhjh Member

@fizzyjoe908 said: Hostbill is decent if you do not need any support.

Closed source software isn't like a VPS though - if something goes wrong you need support, and in my experience with HostBill, things do go wrong.

• HostBill order pages are great eye candy and over all functional. However there are numerous bugs -- if you think WHMCS has bugs or patches often expect 5-10x with host bill.

And, support is non existent, bend you over and FU while making you pay for the pleasure.

Your CRM/billing software is going to be the core of your business. Do you want to trust a company that treats you the way Host Bill does just from a pre sales perspective with your livelihood because the templates are pretty ?

• Hostbill will delete your account if you ask them questions without paying.

• They think customers are sh*t

• NicTNicT Member

So how many people in the thread have used Hostbill and know what support is like?

On anything critical we get very decent response times, same day,

Anything not critical we wait for, which is fair enough..

• @NicT said: Anything not critical we wait for, which is fair enough..

It actually depends upon the person creating the Ticket, and not the Company to decide what is critical and what's not.

More features are a god point to consider, but what actually matters is Performance and stability, else the features are of no use if they cant be used properly.