Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for recommendations and purchase - lowend ASP MVC cloud site hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for recommendations and purchase - lowend ASP MVC cloud site hosting

looking to move my asp mvc sites anyone here

Comments

• @crank said:
    looking to move my asp mvc sites anyone here

Yes I don't know if you are looking for shared hosting or a vps but I have vps that has windows on it (don't currently have a image or template of it though in solusvm since not sure if I can capture a template of 2012r2) so it would have to be installed manually via iso.
    But note my services are completely unmanaged. But besides that cubedata is currently closed for thanksgiving holiday though so you could order a vps but if the automated anti fraud system flags you for manual review or if you need something it would have to be handled tomorrow

• I have my own licenses so that might work, but I dont know how to get the ISO installed, I can get the ISO over to you if needed. can you message me prices and specs for a year

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited November 2016

@crank said:
    I have my own licenses so that might work, but I dont know how to get the ISO installed, I can get the ISO over to you if needed. can you message me prices and specs for a year

I already have the iso on the node for 2012r2 just you need to install the os with your license on the kvm/xen-hvm vps you order.
    By the way we don't do much set specs prices mostly we have some already set on our site under vps tab but for most customers we feel it is best that not all plans are right for everyone so we offer custom built plans for each customer though as I said cubedata is currently closed today for the Thanksgiving holidays so while the prebuilt plans wI'll be automatically setup if you pass the automated anti fraud screening system I cannot guarantee today that our staff will be available to help considering we are closed for the holiday today thanksgiving
    I recommend though you read our tos/aup before signing up to avoid being disappointed later on

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Get a slice.

https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices

Windows included :)

Francisco

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

Well I am back and yes I am on the company account this time.
    CubeData reopened today since yesterday was thanksgiving let me ask you though @crank what is your budget specifically and what are you specifically looking at for specs wise(what do you want exactly?)