Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best VPN Black Friday Deal? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best VPN Black Friday Deal?

13»

Comments

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited February 2017

according to https://vpnspamgalore.com/vpn-reviews:
    NordVPN, PureVPN, Vyprvpn - 5 stars reviews, I am wondering how much these companies paid for their fantastic and guaranteed 5* reviews.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited February 2017

WebProject said: I am wondering how much these companies paid for their fantastic and guaranteed 5* reviews.

I doubt they paid anything.

They're all aff links, so it's in the site's interest to give everyone a glowing review so you buy. The ones with better reviews are likely the ones that make the site owner the most money.

EDIT: you could also remove the link to the spammers site, by quoting it you're giving the cunt exactly what he wants.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited February 2017

Removed all links. Everywhere. I am on a spree - psychotic friday...

Thanked by 2Hxxx willie
  • spitzspitz Member
    edited February 2017

This thread is still alive? Thought Black Friday is long way gone.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Amitz said: Removed all links. Everywhere. I am on a spree - psychotic friday...

I knew one day he'd snap. Lock your doors, folks.

• @raindog308 said:

Amitz said: Removed all links. Everywhere. I am on a spree - psychotic friday...

I knew one day he'd snap. Lock your doors, folks.

LockLink your doors, folks.

ftfy

• If I can reassure this thread works or do I need to make another thread as it was last accessed in 2017 Feb. :neutral:

• @martinlam said:
    If I can reassure this thread works or do I need to make another thread as it was last accessed in 2017 Feb. :neutral:

Don't necro an old BF thread.

And it's still early to open a thread for this BF.

This discussion has been closed.