Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Got a 96MB IPXCore not in use
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Got a 96MB IPXCore not in use

DStroutDStrout Member
edited April 2013 in Offers

They aren't in stock right now at IPXCore. I don't intend to use it any more. It's not worth my while to charge anyone for it (or at least not at a price anyone would be willing to pay), but if you have any interesting odds and ends hanging around you'd like to trade for this thing, I'm open to suggestions. PM me if you'd like one of these cheap monthly deals.

Comments

• I'm sure there will be someone around here with a kid to spare that they would be willing to trade.

• herbyscrubherbyscrub Member
    edited April 2013

I will trade you a 2GB stick of laptop ram!

• ..maybe if you let it go it'll actually go back into stock? lol

• DStroutDStrout Member
    edited April 2013

@user123 said: I'm sure there will be someone around here with a kid to spare that they would be willing to trade.

White elephants, the lot of them! Then I have to look after, feed, and house him/her/it. Plus they probably don't even know what apt-get update does.
    I kid, I kid.

@herbyscrub said: I will trade you a 2GB stick of laptop ram!

DDR3? You paying shipping?
    Oh, wait. I don't actually want it. Nevermind.

@David_P said: ..maybe if you let it go it'll actually go back into stock? lol

Depends on how IPXCore handles stock.

• @DStrout said: Oh, wait. I don't actually want it. Nevermind.

lol nobody wants it, melt it down for 0.00000000001 grams of gold.

• "HEY PROVIDER, CAN YOU MELT MY VPS INTO GOLDS PLZ?????"

• @skirtTight said: "HEY PROVIDER, CAN YOU MELT MY VPS INTO GOLDS PLZ?????"

only if you will pay a monthly fee on it

• Does anyone have a BuyVM 128MB in NY that they'd like to trade for this? I'd be willing to pay the difference, up to $20.