Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reseller Cpanel with WHMCS Neede
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reseller Cpanel with WHMCS Neede

Looking to switch from my current Reseller to a new one.

Currently using a host that gives 25GB SSD, 250GB Bandwidth and Included WHMCS License for $12.95 a Month. Server is apparently in the US but it's kind of slow to respond sometimes.

I need something close to this that has servers which are not constantly getting SPAM Blacklisted, and some semblance of support offering instead of taking potentially days to do anything.

WHMCS license is a MUST

Comments

• Contact OnraHost, there was a offer with WHMCS for $9.99.

Thanked by 1EZnetHost
  • We can offer you a reseller with matched specs in Chicago for $11.99/mo inc WHMCS.

Thanked by 2Frameworks EZnetHost
  • JorboxJorbox Member
    edited November 2016

Why we cannot group and reduce the cost of whmcs,, under buyshared buyvm for example

• @Jorbox said:
    Why we cannot group and reduce the cost of whmcs,, under buyshared buyvm for example

BuyShared doesn't offer WHMCS, if I'm not mistaken.

• @Waldo19 said:

@Jorbox said:

They can offer it if we bought it in the usual price and when we become larger the price will drop from 15$ to 8$, also I don't like whmcs main website

• TamerciagaTamerciaga Member, Host Rep

@Jorbox said:

@Waldo19 said:

@Jorbox said:

They can offer it if we bought it in the usual price and when we become larger the price will drop from 15$ to 8$, also I don't like whmcs main website

>

That's only for internal use, so the licenses can only be used within a specified network.

• JorboxJorbox Member
    edited November 2016

@Qarizma said:

That's only for internal use, so the licenses can only be used within a specified network.

I know, we are talking about buyshared reseller

• @WHT said:
    Contact OnraHost, there was a offer with WHMCS for $9.99.

Not sure I'd recommend this one, also got speed issues, I've been in 4 locations with them and all have been as bad as each other.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • WHTWHT Member
    edited November 2016

@elofty said:

@WHT said:

Not sure I'd recommend this one, also got speed issues, I've been in 4 locations with them and all have been as bad as each other.

I dident tried it. If its cheap do not expect quality.

• @elofty said:

@WHT said:

+1.

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited November 2016

10GB Disk space I'll upgrade the HDD for you

All you can eat bandwidth

Unlimited addon domains

Unlimited databases

Unlimited email address

Unlimited accounts

£3.50/mo

https://www.myserverplanet.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=269

WHMCS license £6.00

$11.75/month.

Thanked by 2Scottsman jvnadr
  • mightweb.net for 10.5$ with whmcs is an option too
    but they are disabled curl and other things

• i notice mightweb have their 20gb package for $11.02 with coupon BF2016Reseller comes down even more for annual prepayment

• scrap that, they now charge VAT :( I thought buying in US meant no vat unless they were based in europe

• @elofty said:
    scrap that, they now charge VAT :( I thought buying in US meant no vat unless they were based in europe

They might have been registered in Europe. Did you try checking it with their live chat ?

• MridulMridul Member
    edited November 2016

@MSPNick said:

Unlimited addon domains

Unlimited databases

Unlimited email address

Unlimited accounts

£3.50/mo

WHMCS license £6.00

$11.75/month.

This is in the UK DC ?
    I need a WHM Reseller in UK ( without WHMCS )

Thanx Buddy !

• @Mridul said:

This is in the UK DC ?

Thanx Buddy !

Check out @ishaq 's pageclick.

Thanked by 2Mridul Ishaq
  • @Mridul said:

@MSPNick said:

Unlimited addon domains

Unlimited databases

Unlimited email address

Unlimited accounts

£3.50/mo

WHMCS license £6.00

$11.75/month.

This is in the UK DC ?

Thanx Buddy !

the whmcs is addon you can buy without whmcs

Thanked by 1Mridul
  • @Junkless said:

@elofty said:
    scrap that, they now charge VAT :( I thought buying in US meant no vat unless they were based in europe

They might have been registered in Europe. Did you try checking it with their live chat ?

Yeh, they claim all webhosts now have to charge vat regardless where they are based. I'm sure other big names don't charge it so I'll prob go with one of them or bite the bullet and go direct :(

• @VortexMagnus said:
    We can offer you a reseller with matched specs in Chicago for $11.99/mo inc WHMCS.

You have a link where I can signup? your site does not list any package like this and it appears your WHMCS may be down, getting database error's.

• Hello @EZnetHost , we offer premium CPanel reseller with DDoS protection, one click installers, CloudFlare partnership and Free SEO tools for
    50HDD Space and Unlimited CPanel Accounts - BW: 1 TB - 7$/month and there are more offers, just open a ticket.
    This offer hasn't been released to public yet.

• @sharp_servers said:

Hello @EZnetHost , we offer premium CPanel reseller with DDoS protection, one click installers, CloudFlare partnership and Free SEO tools for
    50HDD Space and Unlimited CPanel Accounts - BW: 1 TB - 7$/month and there are more offers, just open a ticket.

with whmcs ?

• @Jorbox said:
    @sharp_servers said:

Hello @EZnetHost , we offer premium CPanel reseller with DDoS protection, one click installers, CloudFlare partnership and Free SEO tools for

with whmcs ?

WHMCS is under planning, we'll probably get bulk WHMCS licenses and start including them in our packages when deemed possible, however the price will be increase slightly.

• @sharp_servers said:

@Jorbox said:
    @sharp_servers said:

with whmcs ?

WHMCS is under planning, we'll probably get bulk WHMCS licenses and start including them in our packages when deemed possible, however the price will be increase slightly.

Good luck my friend

• Opted on eleven2 ssd reseller for $6.98 per month. The server is really quick to the UK and price is unbeatable.

• @Jorbox said:

@sharp_servers said:

@Jorbox said:
    @sharp_servers said:

with whmcs ?

Good luck my friend

Thank you :)

• @elofty said:
    Opted on eleven2 ssd reseller for $6.98 per month. The server is really quick to the UK and price is unbeatable.

Is it 6.98 just for first month?

• MissFortuneMissFortune Member
    edited November 2016

@elofty said:
    Opted on eleven2 ssd reseller for $6.98 per month. The server is really quick to the UK and price is unbeatable.

First payment on any billing cycle

• @elofty said:

I had eleven2 for a whole year (got a special for $10 a month with annual contract). their price was good but the service sucked.

They put me on a server which had php 5.3 as default, which was forever getting hacked with a PHP exploit, I would get a notification one of my accounts was accessed from somewhere in the world that I was not and my client was not, I'd change the password and fix the damage, and 10 mins later it was happening again, till i shut down the account, then they started turning accounts back on and creating new accounts on my WHM.

Eleven2 support kept blaming it on me saying I was giving my password to the hackers. Even after i traced the hack for them, showed them exactly what was happening and how they were getting in so easily. It was apparently still my fault. I ended up having to buy a cheap hosting package from another company and move the accounts to it to stop it.

That went on for about 2 months. Had I not been paid up for the whole year I would have left them way sooner than I did. They eventually very reluctantly agreed to move my account to a server running on PHP 5.6, and shock, the hacks stopped on my accounts. But I kept getting alerts of password changes and account accesses from the old server where they hadn't even deleted the account.

They eventually shut the server down, I assume to fix it.

I will never use them again. and would never recommend them to anyone.

Thanked by 2Waldo19 WHT
  • @EZnetHost
    I am not sure if you found the host that would do this but i can cut down a deal for you. But it would be about $18/month