Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2CO is it serious company?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2CO is it serious company?

trnjtrnj Member
edited November 2016 in General

Yesterday I registered there and submitted a site for review.
Staff from 2checkout registered with email address '[email protected]'. Great one :)

I read on glassdoor that this company is going to the hell. Is it worth to accept payments there?

Comments

• Maybe they were checking if you were a serious enough company to block such emails haha

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
  • VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

That's pretty crazy, hadn't seen that. +1 for sharing!

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Virpus said:

That's pretty crazy, hadn't seen that. +1 for sharing!

You're welcome. The more people know about their incompetence the better for everyone.

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

Don't! Go with Braintree or Stripe but stay away from 2co if you love your hard earned money!

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • trnjtrnj Member
    edited November 2016

@adxn said:
    Don't! Go with Braintree or Stripe but stay away from 2co if you love your hard earned money!

I read reviews about Stripe - the same :(
    Braintree looks good, but not sure if they are available in my country.

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

@trnj said:

@adxn said:

I read reviews about Stripe - the same :(
    Braintree looks good, but not sure if they are available in my country.

Many hosts here use Stripe and they will be fine until you are fine with them!

• trnjtrnj Member
    edited November 2016

@adxn said:
    Many hosts here use Stripe and they will be fine until you are fine with them!

My company is registered in kazakhstan :) Looks like both companies do not work with this country. I have a subsidiary in the us, but here I pay 3% taxes, in the us at least 19%.

Anyway will try Stripe and BT. Looks like other options like skrill, payza are also meaningless (the same as 2co).

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

They are serious, but it is ran by morons who literally would not **** on you if you were on fire.

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2016

We've had gateway timeouts with 2CO several times; I would recommend Stripe/G2S for card payment processing.

Pavin.

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2016

We've used 2CO for years. Never had a late payment, support are great the very few times I've had to contact them. I'd recommend. The fees we pay are less than stripe I think too.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

They were good so far, now seem stupid as hell. They want us to complete US Marchand form for all kind of shit, even we are not US citizens....

Braintree, have been reaalllyyyy dissapointed by their staff. Integration to hostbill is bad also.

Still looking to a good alternative to Stripe...

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@davidgestiondbi said:
    They were good so far, now seem stupid as hell. They want us to complete US Marchand form for all kind of shit, even we are not US citizens....

Braintree, have been reaalllyyyy dissapointed by their staff. Integration to hostbill is bad also.

Still looking to a good alternative to Stripe...

I think you mean US tax regulations? I see nothing wrong with it. Even Paypal requires that, it's needed so they can verify that you are not US citizens/business.
    We have just started using 2CO since August and everything is great so far. Friendly support, payments are always on time.

Thanked by 1zafouhar