Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shared offshore | btc | dmca ignored
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shared offshore | btc | dmca ignored

mobbmobb Member
edited November 2016 in Requests

Hi guys,

I have a wordpress blog and i need a true offshore hoster with shared hosting (no NL / FR PLS). dmca ignore and accepte BTC.

ty

Comments

• Did you give your mind a lease?

Anyway... We had a lot of suggestions yesterday. Buy an offshore virtual server. Then look at the optimization guide at servermom.org. Become powder after reading this article.

• @Arttu_Rantanen said:
    Did you give your mind a lease?

Anyway... We had a lot of suggestions yesterday. Buy an offshore virtual server. Then look at the optimization guide at servermom.org. Become powder after reading this article.

thank you for yesterday you share very good information about offshore hosting then i added threat to my fav.

then it deleted.:( if have time have you share again website which provide offshore hosting?

• Sorry, I did not have time to read all the suggestions yesterday, my post was deleted ...: /
    Thank you for your comment

• sinsin Member
    edited November 2016

mikrovps.hu has a 50% off sale (check lowendbox.com for code), they are dmca-free, and they accept bitcoin. They are located in Hungary. Openvz, XEN-PV, and XEN-HVM plans.

• Norway: ServeTheWorld.net

Sample offer: 2 GB dedicated RAM, 2 CPU Cores, 50 GB SSD, 20 TB bandwidth, 1 IPv4, KVM, price: €14/monthly

Centminmod or EasyEngine is suitable for tens of thousands of visitors per day.

Finland: Creanova.org

Latvia: ITLDC.com and Yourserver.se

Sweden: Yourserver.se

Ukraine: ITLDC.com, Vhoster.net, Takewyn.com, gmhost.com.ua, ukrdc.net, xserver.ua

Bulgaria: ITLDC.com

Russia: melbicom.net, firstbyte.ru, vstoike.ru

Moldova: mivocloud.com, trabia.com

Centminmod or EasyEngine is suitable for tens of thousands of visitors per day.

@mobb, @56gomez

Thanked by 156gomez
  • Your thread got deleted so you just reposted? Good skills.

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2016

@cociu

He can do it in Romania, no more thinking just go with him

• netenginetengi Member, Host Rep

Ukraine
    I can offer shared offshore (dmca ignored, btc)

• @Arttu_Rantanen: Big thx for your comment !
    @vpsGOD : u can proof if it's ok with him ?
    @netengi : i come in pv dude.

• @moob @cociu doing this no dmca business since long times without problems. walk through his comments or you can talk to him too via skype/pm. there are many happy customes, me included.

• I hear NSA.gov can host you

• @GCat said:
    I hear NSA.gov can host you

Naw, they dunt have the colocrossing advanced 1mb/s ddos protectionales

Thanked by 1GCat
  • vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

@mobb i have tested VPS and shared hosting with him. Hosted a client DMCA attractive website for a while and i dont even get a single email of abuse.