Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Avoid Tax OVH/Kimsufi/SyS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Avoid Tax OVH/Kimsufi/SyS

2»

Comments

• @jenkki said:

dotted said: Haha funny.

Let Somalia folks move to Europe for pay VAT, and EU folks move to Somalia..

Hilarious.

• You can avoid taxes. Create a non-profit foundation to help humanity and then request VAT/TAX removals. First learn how to give, and only afterwards learn how to receive.

• @Clouvider said:
    OVH move here is likely because many attempted to void paying VAT, as the OP tries, and as such they have undue administrative burden to control this.

So again, abusers made it bad for everyone else. Thank them.

OVH already started opening offices in North African countries and they have the same VAT rates. They started in Tunisia, Morocco and now in Senegal (the main problem in these countries is the currency exchange and the online payment restriction which were avoided by directly accepting the local currency using checks and wire transfert). They are following the demand, either with their new data centers or offices.

Also, op says he has a lot of servers, if he's doing it for fun (and have the funds for it) then 20% shouldn't bother him. If it's for business purposes, that's a problem for him and his clients. One of his parents (or family members) can start the company and that's it.

Tax evasion is bad, politicians need to pay their barbers.

• @default said:
    First learn how to give, and only afterwards learn how to receive.

So, you mean, stop subsidizing everyone before they've paid enough taxes first, like as a savings account? I can get behind that.

Thanked by 1elwebmaster
  • vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

You can try to go with a reseller that's also outside the EU. Of course the reseller will want a percentage as well.

• How about you just pay your goddamned taxes like an adult

• If I remember correctly, you're from the Netherlands. You can actually start a company being underaged, you only have to have your parents sign something saying they allow you to start a company.

• We rent server's from Ukraine, and send to OVH passport - they cancel VAT.

• @texteditor said:
    How about you just pay your goddamned taxes like an adult

Yeah, you're not a man if you don't pay extortionists and take it up your arse whenever possible ... oh wait.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

texteditor said: How about you just pay your goddamned taxes like an adult

Well, I thought the point was that an adult would register a company and then register a VAT number so that paid VAT would be subtracted from charged VAT.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I hadn't seen this. Advice on how to break your local laws would be better obtained elsewhere.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
This discussion has been closed.