Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is considered CHEAP web hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What is considered CHEAP web hosting

MorpheusxenoMorpheusxeno Member
edited November 2016 in Requests

If I were to consider buying web hosting what would a nice price be and what sort of features and expectations of storage / bandwidth should I be looking at.

What is important to me is the page loads.. FAST and Cpanel is available.

Comments

• The title and your post seem to be at odds with each other. You're basically asking "how much can I get for as little as possible".

That aside, $2/m. Lots of good shared hosts are around that price.

Clouvider is good, there's a few more that I see are especially responsive. Remember that server location has a big bearing on 'fast'.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • IThinkUFailedIThinkUFailed Member
    edited November 2016

@Morpheusxeno said:
    If I were to consider buying web hosting what would a nice price be and what sort of features and expectations of storage / bandwidth should I be looking at.

What is important to me is the page loads.. FAST and Cpanel is available.

I wrote a two part special on LEB highlighting some affordable shared and reseller offers but I'll give you the short list of the providers I listed:

BuyShared ( @Francisco )

PageClick ( @Ishaq and @Jordan )

VortexNode ( @VortexMagnus )

HudsonValleyHost ( @VSNX_Nick )

HostUS ( @AlexanderM )

ImpactShared ( @Awmusic12635 )

For the offers you can look at the posts - Part 1 - Part 2

• If I want shared hosting, I simply pick BuyShared

cPanel, Litespeed, SSD and dedicated IP for $5/yr? Can't go wrong tbh

Thanked by 2ATHK Francisco
  • We do UK cPanel shared/reseller hosting with SSD, LiteSpeed Web Server, and more starting at $5/year.

Here's our previous offer.

• MorpheusxenoMorpheusxeno Member
    edited November 2016

ricardo said: The title and your post seem to be at odds with each other. You're basically asking "how much can I get for as little as possible".

You are exactly right. Thank you for the recommendations.

• I have used bluelemonhost for years. It's alright. Support time can take up to a few days around holidays or randomly as well. No complaints about the service though... better than what Hostgator has turned into (useless...).

You get what you pay for at the end of the day. If you plan to purchase a plan and willing to help me out from my feedback, please let me know and I will send you a referral link. If not.. whatever, have fun! Its only $10!

• By the way, I am migrating off blue lemon host since its $10 a year per account. I bought the reseller package from Hudson Valley Host and will use that to host all of my accounts.. $30 a year (LEB deal) is a good deal in my opinion from HVH because I have been nothing but satisfied with the service and support. I highly recommend checking it out and considering it.

• @cheapwebdev said: ALOT

Thanks. I will check them out. So far from most hosts ive read that support takes too long and the performance is ~.~

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@Morpheusxeno said:

@cheapwebdev said: ALOT

Thanks. I will check them out. So far from most hosts ive read that support takes too long and the performance is ~.~

I highly recommend you check out BuyShared ( @Francisco ). You won't be disappointed.

Thanked by 2netomx GCat
  • Buyshared for sure

Thanked by 2GCat Francisco
  • +1 Buyshared

• +2 Buyshared.net

Source: Happy customer for a long time.

• +3 BuyShared, they're awesome!

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Would be interesting to get a set of fair and tangible benchmarks together, obviously tackling multiple locations latency is a tough one.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Some people prefer the unlimited storage plans, but no such thing as unlimited hard drives.
    Plenty of great hosts on internet, when you do select right one make sure it's not summer host (very cheap) as server hardware, networking service and technical support cost money.

• AICAIC Member

In Low budget you must consider the available storage, page load time, and response of your queries through ticket or chat support. It will be good enough for economic hosting.

• I recommend Pageclick.net.

Thanked by 1Ishaq
  • I use PageClick and ImpactShared. They are great!