Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rage4 DNS - Spring Promo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rage4 DNS - Spring Promo

gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep
edited April 2013 in Offers

Rage4 DNS - Spring Promo
We are happy to announce our new promo offer!

If you are regular user:
Move your domain(s) to us and get additional 50000 free requests (total of 300000 per domain/month)

Rage4 DNS gives you:
- our own anycast, dual stack network with 25 servers across the World,
- free GeoDNS,
- free failover together with external monitoring integration (UptimeRobot, ScaleXtreme, NewRelic, NodePing, webhooks),
- full API,
- free vanity NS,
- pay-as-you-go billing.

Join us now at https://rage4.com

Promo offer will be applied manually - please open support ticket

If you are provider:
Join Rage4 Partner today and pick one of our flat fee packages

• 15EUR/month for each 85 domains (regular offer 15EUR/month for each 75 domains)
  • 50EUR/month for each 300 domains (regular offer 50EUR/month for each 250 domains)

Rage4 Partner packages don't have any requests limits

Already trusted by such well known providers as Prometeus, Castlegem, Fliphost, RansomIT, Izoox

Promo valid only for domains first time added to our system
Promo valid from 14.04.2013 to 30.04.2013

Comments

• Rage4 is great! Tried and tested.

• @gbshouse said: If you are provider:

How many requests are included per domain with that flat fee?

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

@imagine - flat fee offer doesn't have any request limits

• sorry for the noob question, 300K/month is roughly equivalent to how many visitors per month?

@amarc - I'm sorry but we do not offer smaller Rage4 Partner packages. Feel free to use our regular offer (most of the domains fits in the free usage)

@CoolMoon - you can't compare request usage with number of visitors, if you use high TTLs (like 1 day or more) most of the responses will be served from recursive DNS (like Google or OpenDNS)

• So if I set TTL to one day, the record will be cached at other DNS servers for one day? What if the other DNS servers have no GeoDNS capability? They will always response with the ip address they first cached?

@CoolMoon - GeoDNS and failover are special - they require very low TTL (some of our customers use even 1 sec) so all requests are served by our servers. In this case the number of requests is high. That's why I said that you can't compare request usage with number of visitors. Every domain/website is different and it's hard to predict exact number of requests.

• So if I direct all the request to rage4, then is the 300K requests is approximately 10K visits per day?

@CoolMoon - as I said before it all depends from configuration. We only collect information about DNS requests, we do not have any info about number of visitors or traffic served by our customers. You can visit this thread and ask other users about such info.

Please remember that promo is valid from 14.04.2013 to 30.04.2013 and additional free requests will be applied manually - please open support ticket!