Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Meebox Denmark server hosting vs T-Online Germany experiences?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Meebox Denmark server hosting vs T-Online Germany experiences?

I work for a German gaming organisation (Minecraft, TS and much more) but we have a STRONG user base around Denmark (geographically close), but the lack of Deutsche Telekom's presence there may result in us hosting data locally in Germany.

So I wanted to ask how is the privacy policy in Denmark, and compared to the service offered by T-Online in Germany.

Other than that, I would appreciate recommendations about cloud infrastructure in Denmark. I hope I came to the right community!!!

Comments

• Wuau..Danmark become most popular location talking about on LET.. ;)

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited November 2016

swissmaster said: So I wanted to ask how is the privacy policy in Denmark

Not too well in EU median and very right wing gov by now, but not worse than DE.

What you try is likely pointless; MC does not rely as much on latency as you make it seem and hosting in Frankfurt is fine up to very far incl. Denmark (eg. Emden, where i also have a server with DTAG, is just a few ms to FRA) plus TS/Gameserver means DDoS at one point which in DK means you had hosting + the language barrier (DE/EN, they all speak english, DK is not relevant) for high tech things is likely an issue.

Ultimately hosting in DE is much better for you in pricing and reliability.