Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server in Sweden
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server in Sweden

Does anyone know a good dedicated server provider in Sweden to indicate?

Comments

• Portlane AB, Swedendedicated.com, Glesys.com, Internetport.com, AltusHost.com, Bahnhof.net.

Thanked by 1compacta
  • Portlane which is what most listed here use ultimately anyway (Swedendedicated, Glesys, Altushost.. are mostly reselling Portlane or colo).

Bahnhof for expensive, Oderland in some other city than Stockholm, PRQ for weird shit.

• zrunnerzrunner Member
    edited November 2016

@William said:
    Portlane which is what most listed here use ultimately anyway (Swedendedicated, Glesys, Altushost.. are mostly reselling Portlane or colo).

Bahnhof for expensive, Oderland in some other city than Stockholm, PRQ for weird shit.

As William mentioned for example:

Swedendedicated has suites/cages inside pionen (bahnhof) in sthlm and in portlanes 'nacka station' DC.

Althushost has suites/cages inside Västberga which is a portlane DC.

Glesys has suites/cages inside both of portlanes DC, Västberga (Stockholm) and Falkenberg.

But the transit differs so they're not "pure" resellers of portlane all of them.

ipeer has two DC's in Karlstad is a daughter company to TeliaCompany (Telia)

fsdata has a DC in Helsingborg.

axbyte has a DC in Älvsjö

Inleed has DC in Falun and Tällberg.

City Networks (city sites/city cloud) has a DC in Karlskrona and Stockholm.

Thanked by 1compacta
  • zrunner said: Swedendedicated has suites/cages inside pionen which is a bahnhof DC.

Notably using Portlane BW unless that changed, further Pionen had heat issues in the past.

• zrunnerzrunner Member
    edited November 2016

@William said:

zrunner said: Swedendedicated has suites/cages inside pionen which is a bahnhof DC.

Notably using Portlane BW unless that changed, further Pionen had heat issues in the past.

You sir are correct, i never looked that up i just remember seeing co-lo deals from them and it was for pionen but now checking around on their site they mention three DC's two of them being pionen and "nacka station" which is a portlane DC, still able to edit my post so that's what i'll do.

• estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

glesys and portlane are basicly same thing.
    bahnhof is good,but expensive. i dont know how is it now,but year or two ago they required ID copy etc.

we have also several racks in Portlane's Västberga dc.

@zrunner said:

@William said:
    Portlane which is what most listed here use ultimately anyway (Swedendedicated, Glesys, Altushost.. are mostly reselling Portlane or colo).

As William mentioned for example:

Swedendedicated has suites/cages inside pionen (bahnhof) in sthlm and in portlanes 'nacka station' DC.

Althushost has suites/cages inside Västberga which is a portlane DC.

Glesys has suites/cages inside both of portlanes DC, Västberga (Stockholm) and Falkenberg.

But the transit differs so they're not "pure" resellers of portlane all of them.

ipeer has two DC's in Karlstad is a daughter company to TeliaCompany (Telia)

fsdata has a DC in Helsingborg.

axbyte has a DC in Älvsjö

Inleed has DC in Falun and Tällberg.

City Networks (city sites/city cloud) has a DC in Karlskrona and Stockholm.

• Got a vps server with swedendedicated for the last 9 months, project finished recently and the vps was cancelled. Seems like they no longer use portlane/glesys network but icmenet, couldn't find much about them and their websites looks a lot like that of swedendedicated so i guess it's the same owner or something. anyway, service was good, vps speed was ok, nothing special but ok for our project. staff replied quickly to our questions, they claim to run from their own dc's now but can't verify this.
    Before using them we had a vps with glesys, much more expensive and no support after 4pm! similar network though in terms of latency which was crucial for us.