Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server Auction [UK] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server Auction [UK]

2»

Comments

• any test IP?

• BradNDBradND Member
    edited April 2013

Derp I just woke up /didntreadthread

• JacobJacob Member
    edited April 2013

@azizbd I'll get all the dets to you when I'm at my desk.

• flyfly Member

$60

• JacobJacob Member

@fly is High bidder with $60.

• SashiSashi Member

$65, will this be racked? or is it just the hardware itself?

• JacobJacob Member

This will be racked.

@Sashi is High bidder with $65.

• IshaqIshaq Member

So the highest bidder will be the monthly cost? or is that how much you're taking for it and then you let the DC charge monthly fees?

• JacobJacob Member

I don't have a clue what you just said.

It's a server for rent on a month to month contract, no cancellation policies, etc..

The Drives, RAM, CPUs are 6 wks old. I have a few of these Samsung 830 SSDs and these are brand new.

@Ishaq said: So the highest bidder will be the monthly cost? or is that how much you're taking for it and then you let the DC charge monthly fees?

• JacobJacob Member

Test IP: 77.75.104.85

@azizbd said: any test IP?

• JacobJacob Member
    edited April 2013

@trewq @BK_ @infinity @serverian @xBytez @MikHo @fly - You all lost the auction, I'll do another in 14 days!

@Sashi You win, PM me for more info, like if you want to keep the SSD or not, etc.. This server will remain $65/mo for the remainder of the service lifetime.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Sorry @Jacob, wasn't home so I missed it.

• JacobJacob Member

Np, @MikHo I'll have more stock next week on these servers, if you're still interested just drop me a PM.

@MikHo said: Sorry @Jacob, wasn't home so I missed it.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

How much do you want for the HW, I can arrange collection?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@AnthonySmith said: How much do you want for the HW, I can arrange collection?

I tried asking right at the start, he's not interested in HW only apparently.