Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who is Stephanie Jourgen on LEB PT2.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Who is Stephanie Jourgen on LEB PT2.

edited April 2013 in General

The last thread was closed after it got derailed after two members started arguing back and forth about an unrelated issue.

Didn't want the issue to die out, so figured I'd restart the thread.

Neither @Liam or @Infinity know who 'she' is and from what I've heard, 'she' has been exerting some 'first day on the job' authority over them. Anyone care to explain who this mystery person is? She doesn't seem to like us that much. Can we get 'her' to grace us with her presence? We won't bite, promise. The vast majority of us our quite civil.

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2013

And why would you care?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

If i remember correct from a chat with Chief, Zahra was someone he had employed for some other work, wouldn't be surprised if this Stephanie is someone also employed by him.

• JacobJacob Member

@MannDude said: The vast majority of us our quite civil.

@MikHo said: Stephanie is someone also employed by him.

Case closed.

• edited April 2013

@AnthonySmith said: And why would you care?

Lot of reasons. After our offer was pending for several weeks, we messaged asking for an ETA of when it'd go live. A moderator said, "Tonight or tomorrow around lunch". Then this mystery lady updates us and tells us, "We're busier than we though, a few days".

No big deal.

Then our offer does go live, then gets pulled down within 20 minutes. Mystery lady has commented telling the mods to not re-post it until she gives the 'go ahead'. A couple hours go by, she's 'editing' it but not making changes. It eventually gets reposted.

It just seems odd, yeah?

Plus the last thread got closed with no real closure, just childish bickering resulting in it closed. Lot of people were genuinely curious. So I figured I'd reopen it in hopes it doesn't just get derailed again.

fucks sake, I cannot believe how long your reply is, not read, move on.... its like the south park episode where one of the girls got boobs.

@Infinity @Liam move this crap to the Cest pit eh? it is either some stalker shit of just an attempt to bring bad press to CVPS as usual.

• AndreAndre Member
    edited April 2013

Who really cares?

• Zahra = bright light
    Stephanie = garland
    Jourgen = earth worker

Stephanie Jourgen = garland from the earth worker?

@Andre said: Who really cares?

• pubcrawlerpubcrawler Banned
    edited April 2013

Huh what the f^ck does CVPS have to do with this? @MannDude was recapping and stating why the repost to the TL;DR attention deficit club.

Why every time anything with this site goes wrong/strange it has to be CVPS involved? I farted, must be CVPS' fault :)

edit: when the thread got derailed Chris came and jumped the shark, me. Only reason he was spouting was because I made comment in direction of CC. Wasn't even a bad comment I made. For a guy who doesn't have a material interest in CC, he's continuously running to defend such... and then for zero real reason.

He reminds me of the clowns they send out when the bull rider gets tossed.

• @vRozenSch00n, interesting.

What did @Andre write? I see a blank space only....

• You need to hold it up to the light to see it

• edited April 2013

Nah, despite public opinion I think Chris and I get along fairly well. I just know he likes troll so I brush it off with ease. This thread has nothing to do with him, I was simply stating that the other thread got derailed starting with him and pubcrawler arguing back and forth about unrelated issues.

EDIT: Wording of original post has been altered to remove that claim.

• LeeLee Veteran

I agree in part with @AnthonySmith that why should anyone really care, it's a a business not community owned or led.

But I can also see the point that if what Curtis said is true then the person appears to have a bit of authority, maybe a lot, so it would be respectful if nothing else for someone to at least say "welcome to x he/she will be doing y", rather than just post an offer and allow the speculation to begin, which everyone knew would happen.

Maybe that was the purpose.

• @MannDude said: Nah, despite public opinion I think Chris and I get along fairly well

At least Chris has never been bad to me or bully me (yet?).

• LeeLee Veteran

@vRozenSch00n said: At least Chris has never been bad to me or bully me (yet?).

@cvps_chris there is an open invitation right there.

• AndreAndre Member

@pubcrawler said: What did @Andre write? I see a blank space only....

I'll make it easy for you:

@ShardHost said: You need to hold it up to the light to see it

@AnthonySmith said: @Andre said: Who really cares?

This discussion has been closed.