Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CatalystHost Review - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CatalystHost Review

2»

Comments

• NevilNevil Member

@ryanarp said: In our books its a good thing if your not contacting us for support all the time, means things are running the way we would like :)

The service runs so good that I think there are never going to be problems with it. Haven't had any issues so far. Everything works perfectly. TUN/TAP was already enabled so I could go straight ahead and install OpenVPN.

@jarland said: Payment sent. ....I mean... kidding guys. I wouldn't, umm... runs away

Nice one jarland :D.

@pubcrawler said: OP said Austin... Offers are out of Dallas :)

Good provider... Good review.

Oh, my fault then.

The IP-addresses say Austin but the page says Dallas so I got confused and simply mentioned what the IP says.

• No problemo @Nevil. Upstream needs to get the IPs properly geolocated. Happens quite often. Confuses end customers, often.

• Good reviews are good, keep it up =3=

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited April 2013

@ryanarp said: This is what makes us such a great team. We compliment each other. If the both of us are stumped then we get @halfeatenpie to show us up.

And then I crack the corniest jokes the entire time I'm working.

And they can't do anything but listen to me.

Its glorious. Its like being horrible at stand-up comedy (which I am horrible at) and the audience is chained to the chairs and are required to laugh.

If anyone wants really corny and lame jokes in their support ticket let me know.