Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Google Apps legacy 200 users
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Google Apps legacy 200 users

Hi,

I want to buy Gapps legacy 200 users account. Please send me a pm with your price.

Thanks!

Comments

• You can see my prices here

• Can you still change the primary domain? I'm interested in a couple of your 50 user accounts

@Abdussamad said:
    You can see my prices here

• borngreat said: Can you still change the primary domain? I'm interested in a couple of your 50 user accounts

Yes I can change it. I can also add one secondary domain. Both are done at no additional charge at the time of sale. You can place your order via my site. Click on the "add to cart" button next to the accounts you are interested in.

Note that I only accept skrill and bitcoin as payment methods. No exceptions.

• I'm looking for Google Apps too!

• I have great deal for Google apps standard account and also the unlimited one..100 users for $69 and 200 users for $89.. limited stock offer.

• Is this one time payment and unlimited storage?

@al3xt said:
    I have great deal for Google apps standard account and also the unlimited one..100 users for $69 and 200 users for $89.. limited stock offer.

• @borngreat said:

Is this one time payment and unlimited storage?

@al3xt said:
    I have great deal for Google apps standard account and also the unlimited one..100 users for $69 and 200 users for $89.. limited stock offer.

This is one time payment, and no its not unlimited storage, this comes with 15GB for each users.

• al3xt is your guy. You can search, search and then search some more but you are not going to find anything better on this planet.

Thanked by 1al3xt