Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanted: Hand Holding. (Tutor)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wanted: Hand Holding. (Tutor)

Yes, Google is my friend and Youtube is my bitch but I need some additionally hand holding. Money is time and I'm sure we all wish we had more, thus my thread. I don't want to spend a lot of hours searching for tutorials to find out they're written wrong, incomplete or outdated.

Ideally I'll be hiring someone longterm for server management but Im the type of guy who needs to know how things work and how to do them. (Doing them once will suffice for me most times) My strengths are in other areas, hence my linux knowledge probably isn't on par with most here. (I assume)

Needed:
Someone to hold my hand during a server setup and assistance with getting the lay of the land, so to speak. (Security/hardening/etc) Concerning communication, email assistance would suffice. SMS is cool but I'll probably aggravate the heel out of you. I could even create a private buddy press forum of us to communicate if they'll help and keep our emails decluttered. I have a lot of questions and once answered I'll probably have a lot more to ask. All hand holding will be with server set up, installs, and managing. Sever will run linux/cpanel/litespeed.

Alot, of my questions will be basic and mundane/boring to you. If you have the patience to tolerate my questions, drop me a message with your asking price and any questions you may have.

Cheers.

Comments