Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Instant EU EE,FI,SE,CZ,PL,DE,NO,RU,RO,NL + Asia SG KVM Vps offers! Starts 5.47Usd month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Instant EU EE,FI,SE,CZ,PL,DE,NO,RU,RO,NL + Asia SG KVM Vps offers! Starts 5.47Usd month

estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2016 in Offers

On behalf of Estnoc.ee i can offer VPS packages and dedicated servers from Estonia, Finland, Sweden, Poland, Germany, Czech Republic, Russia, Romania, Netherlands, Norway, Switzerland, Hong Kong (with China direct), Singapore and Philippines.

Almost every server you can configure to match your needs while ordering one.

Why choose us? Well, we offer flexible support on all of our services and response time is avg. 15-60 minutes. We choose ONLY the best networking partners to avoid downtimes by networking side. Aswell we use branded hardware and servers. Most important, we do not oversell our servers. Our prices are reasonable and fit well to customers who DEMAND services that are STABLE! We offer multi locations of servers and we are expanding rapidly! Just shortly: you get exactly what you payd for.

Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!

NB! Not all servers we offer, are listed in this thread right here! Please visit homepage at http://www.estnoc.ee for more info.

Payments accepted: Paypal, CreditCard, BitCoin, MoneyGram and bank transfer. **Got questions? **please send us an email to [email protected]

Take a look at our Terms Of Service if you got questions a la what is allowed on our servers or what's not. Example: Torrent is allowed on all locations as long its used for legal content and etc...

Networking information: For routing/peering partners and information about networking please take a look HERE

We use KVM. Anyone who's familiar with KVM virtualization knows, it's almost impossible to oversell it. Because KVM gives dedicated resources for each VPS and storage inside its own container. You can manage your VPS in SolusVM, VNC over IP or in our EstNOC Customer Portal (reinstall, reboot,start,stop and ect). Each VPS have 1 IPv4 address for free, the rest will be charged €3/month. For those who need webhosting manager, we can offer cPanel/WHM VPS Optimized (€15/mo) and DirectAdmin (€6/mo). In Asia-Pacific region, additional IP cost is €5.

NB! EstNOC OY is not Reseller! We own all the hardware! But we can offer special deals for Resellers!

European VPS OFFERS:
1) VPS Starter Linux EE/SE/FI/NO/DE/CZ/PL/NL/RO/RU

1 core, 512MB ram, 5 GB raid10 storage, 50Mbit uplink, 512GB traffic, 1 ipv4, ipv6 on request

Price 5.47 USD monthly! No SetUp fee!
Choose your desired location and order through it below:
Estonia

Sweden

Finland

Norway (15eur quarterly)

Poland

Czech Republic

Germany

Russia, Moscow

Romania

Netherlands (greenhouse/worldstream upstream)

Asian VPS offers:

1) VPS Starter Linux Singapore

1 core, 512MB ram, 10GB raid10 storage, 50mbit uplink, 500gb traffic, 1 ipv4

Price 7USD monthly! No SetUp Fee!
Order it from HERE

Comments

• I think I've contracted aids from your use of BOLD

Thanked by 1yomero
  • estnoc said: Price 7.4USD monthly! No SetUp Fee! Order it from HERE

Over the price limit. Lower the price or remove it from the offer.

• estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

i noticed that. its changed now.

@jvnadr said:

estnoc said: Price 7.4USD monthly! No SetUp Fee! Order it from HERE

Over the price limit. Lower the price or remove it from the offer.

• estnoc said: i noticed that. its changed now.

Kudos for changing the price than removing the offer!

Thanked by 1Frecyboy
  • Your Singapore VPS has way too much RAM

• It is unnecessary expensive.

Sweden: yourserver.se - unlimited traffic - Very affordable prices

Norway: ServeTheWorld.net - 20 TB traffic - I think very reasonable prices for the Norwegian terms

Finland: Creanova.org - unlimited traffic - Very affordable prices

Russia: yandex.ru (дешевый VPS) and poiskvps.ru - Almost all providers offer unlimited traffic (Vstoike.ru, melbicom.net, ihor.ru etc. etc.) - very affordable prices

Romania: @cociu - 30 TB traffic - very affordable prices

Estonia: fastvps.ee - unlimited traffic - very affordable prices

Czech Republic: homeatcloud.cz - unlimited traffic - very affordable prices

Netherlands: blazingfast.io - tilaa.com - melbicom.net etc. etc. - unlimited traffic

Thanked by 1Shot2
  • @estnoc said:
    512GB ram

Might wanna change that...

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

I would like to buy 100unit if $7 vps with 512GB ram vps . :D

Edit your post !

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 2016

estnoc said: Estonia, Finland, Sweden, Poland, Germany, Czech Republic, Russia, Romania, Netherlands, Norway, Switzerland, Hong Kong (with

China direct), Singapore and Philippines

Wow, how many countries occupied by one! :)

uncensored_internet said: uncensored_internet

You are little Hercule Poirot number two!

it is necessarily expensive to keep promised resources available for everyone. WE DO NOT oversell our hardware. if you want cheap things, then go ahead with those you noticed. we prefer good things over cheap. besides, search our old threads in internet. we are here to stay, not to offer cheap things for few monthes and then open another thread explaining that we have to close some certain locations.
    also, do you understand that allowing users to use unmetered traffic or enormous amount of traffic makes cosmic io and takes also other resources enormously?

@uncensored_internet said:
    It is unnecessary expensive.

Sweden: yourserver.se - unlimited traffic - Very affordable prices

Norway: ServeTheWorld.net - 20 TB traffic - I think very reasonable prices for the Norwegian terms

Finland: Creanova.org - unlimited traffic - Very affordable prices

Russia: yandex.ru (дешевый VPS) and poiskvps.ru - Almost all providers offer unlimited traffic (Vstoike.ru, melbicom.net, ihor.ru etc. etc.) - very affordable prices

Romania: @cociu - 30 TB traffic - very affordable prices

Estonia: fastvps.ee - unlimited traffic - very affordable prices

Czech Republic: homeatcloud.cz - unlimited traffic - very affordable prices

Netherlands: blazingfast.io - tilaa.com - melbicom.net etc. etc. - unlimited traffic

• The thing that keeps me from order your service is the same issue I have with Bacloud's VPS servers and that is the 50Mbit limit. If you are truly not overselling the resources of your hypervisors, unless you are only purchasing 100Mbit to the node, there should be no reason to limit users to 50Mbit, you can easily afford to offer 100mbit speeds on a gigabit link without reaching a point where bandwitdh is oversold. The QOS process usually ends up with the end user receiving less than 5M/sec (more lik 2-3M/sec) because of the overhead needed to perform the QOS which makes the limit even worse.

I like the locations you have, but unless you can at least offer 100mbit they will never be on my list, even at the price you offer.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • estnoc said: Anyone who's familiar with KVM virtualization knows, it's almost impossible to oversell i

No, not impossible, very easy to be honest.

Ok, I mean, you never should say that kind of statement on these lands =P

well, everything is possible, but not that easy as with openvz for example. and we simply dont need to do dirty tricks.

@yomero said:

estnoc said: Anyone who's familiar with KVM virtualization knows, it's almost impossible to oversell i

No, not impossible, very easy to be honest.

Ok, I mean, you never should say that kind of statement on these lands =P

Thanked by 1yomero

it is plain and simple, you like it or not. There is absolutely no need to come here and start trashing the thread, when you actually never even tested it yourself. From our 50mbps promised link,you will get that. its tested before and will be tested in the future,too. here was even someone who did benchmark on some of our servers before.

@TheLinuxBug said:
    The thing that keeps me from order your service is the same issue I have with Bacloud's VPS servers and that is the 50Mbit limit. If you are truly not overselling the resources of your hypervisors, unless you are only purchasing 100Mbit to the node, there should be no reason to limit users to 50Mbit, you can easily afford to offer 100mbit speeds on a gigabit link without reaching a point where bandwitdh is oversold. The QOS process usually ends up with the end user receiving less than 5M/sec (more lik 2-3M/sec) because of the overhead needed to perform the QOS which makes the limit even worse.

I like the locations you have, but unless you can at least offer 100mbit they will never be on my list, even at the price you offer.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited November 2016

estnoc said: There is absolutely no need to come here and start trashing the thread, when you actually never even tested it yourself

@TheLinuxBug is not trashing "your" thread. He says his opinion on if a server is performing nicely when limiting the speed at 50Mbps. This is a public forum, where people are discussing (among other) hosting offers. It is not a paid advertising platform you could demand not to have such comments in the thread. If you don't like it, don't post offers here anymore.
    Especially when in your 2 year of presence here, your only posts/threads are about your offers or asking for help, not to contribute to other's threads or expressing opinions.

Thanked by 2TheLinuxBug ucxo
    edited November 2016

i said my opinion aswell. in my opinion it is trashing. when he think it is right that 50mbps link wont allow that speed, its his opinion and he may open his own thread and discuss about it as long he think is okey. as this is Offers section, i post things that i can offer. if someone dont like the uplink speed,its his/her problem and in my opinion there is no need to yell about it allover the board okey? it is plain and simple, you like the offer or not, you sign up for it or not. do you understand that?

@jvnadr said:

estnoc said: There is absolutely no need to come here and start trashing the thread, when you actually never even tested it yourself

@TheLinuxBug is not trashing "your" thread. He says his opinion on if a server is performing nicely when limiting the speed at 50Mbps. This is a public forum, where people are discussing (among other) hosting offers. It is not a paid advertising platform you could demand not to have such comments in the thread. If you don't like it, don't post offers here anymore.
    Especially when in your 2 year of presence here, your only posts/threads are about your offers or asking for help, not to contribute to other's threads or expressing opinions.

Thanked by 1chrisp
  • @estnoc said:
    it is plain and simple, you like it or not. There is absolutely no need to come here and start trashing the thread, when you actually never even tested it yourself. From our 50mbps promised link,you will get that. its tested before and will be tested in the future,too. here was even someone who did benchmark on some of our servers before.

@TheLinuxBug said:
    The thing that keeps me from order your service is the same issue I have with Bacloud's VPS servers and that is the 50Mbit limit. If you are truly not overselling the resources of your hypervisors, unless you are only purchasing 100Mbit to the node, there should be no reason to limit users to 50Mbit, you can easily afford to offer 100mbit speeds on a gigabit link without reaching a point where bandwitdh is oversold. The QOS process usually ends up with the end user receiving less than 5M/sec (more lik 2-3M/sec) because of the overhead needed to perform the QOS which makes the limit even worse.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

http://m.wikihow.com/Deal-With-Criticism

• Got any Lookingglasses or test IPs for the Philippines and Singapore VPS?

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited November 2016

estnoc said: i said my opinion aswell. in my opinion it is trashing. when he think it is right that 50mbps link wont allow that speed, its his opinion and he may open his own thread and discuss about it as long he think is okey. as this is Offers section, i post things that i can offer. if someone dont like the uplink speed,its his/her problem and in my opinion there is no need to yell about it allover the board okey? it is plain and simple, you like the offer or not, you sign up for it or not. do you understand that?

Simply put this is NOT WHT, and here at LET we allow opinions to be placed in threads. However, in this case it was actually constructive criticism as was pointed out by @lustix . If I was hear saying good things about your product you surely wouldn't be complaining, right? Well I have just as much right to post my opinions/criticism in reverse, if it hurts your feelings, frankly, tough shit. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean its 'trashing' your thread. Plain and simple, you are in the wrong here.

If you don't like it, go ahead and find the logout button at the top and stop posting your offers. As @jvnadr said, it isn't like you actually participate or contribute anything to the community here past your advertising spam.

Now, back to the point, why are you so butthurt? If you are doing nothing wrong or I am truly incorrect about my observations then you wouldn't even have to say anything as others would already be here defending your product for you. Funny enough, no one has come here to stick up for you, did you notice that? Maybe there IS an issue and instead of attacking me you should work on correcting/changing that instead?

Also, maybe consider doing more than just posting offers here. Just coming here and spamming and then bitching at constructive criticism when given breeds very little confidence in your product and personal touch.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1lustix

Advertising spam? what for this Offers section is meant then, if not for posting advertises?
    do you understand that, one thing is posting opinion, totally another thing is posting A LOT of crap with some sort of sarcasm. sarcasm for what?

@TheLinuxBug said:"Now, back to the point, why are you so butthurt? If you are doing nothing wrong or I am truly incorrect about my observations then you wouldn't even have to say anything as others would already be here defending your product for you. Funny enough, no one has come here to stick up for you, did you notice that? Maybe there IS an issue and instead of attacking me you should work on correcting/changing that instead?"

WTF? i think right now you crossed the line. how the hell you can say that?? who the hell are you anyway to come here and tell those things? some sort of let god? by the way, i said it before some time ago and i say it again, i dont have any paid "let army" to protect me here, i never paid or gave free servers for any "positive reviews" about our services, nor i dont invite anybody to come and say good word to protect me! AND i think everybody knows, bad things have been always told/written very fast and easy, but good things never! at least not for free.

so, take your 2 cents and stick em to the place where the sun dont shine.

Peace and out!

@TheLinuxBug said:

estnoc said: i said my opinion aswell. in my opinion it is trashing. when he think it is right that 50mbps link wont allow that speed, its his opinion and he may open his own thread and discuss about it as long he think is okey. as this is Offers section, i post things that i can offer. if someone dont like the uplink speed,its his/her problem and in my opinion there is no need to yell about it allover the board okey? it is plain and simple, you like the offer or not, you sign up for it or not. do you understand that?

Simply put this is NOT WHT, and here at LET we allow opinions to be placed in threads. However, in this case it was actually constructive criticism as was pointed out by @lustix . If I was hear saying good things about your product you surely wouldn't be complaining, right? Well I have just as much right to post my opinions/criticism in reverse, if it hurts your feelings, frankly, tough shit. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean its 'trashing' your thread. Plain and simple, you are in the wrong here.

If you don't like it, go ahead and find the logout button at the top and stop posting your offers. As @jvnadr said, it isn't like you actually participate or contribute anything to the community here past your advertising spam.

Now, back to the point, why are you so butthurt? If you are doing nothing wrong or I am truly incorrect about my observations then you wouldn't even have to say anything as others would already be here defending your product for you. Funny enough, no one has come here to stick up for you, did you notice that? Maybe there IS an issue and instead of attacking me you should work on correcting/changing that instead?

Also, maybe consider doing more than just posting offers here. Just coming here and spamming and then bitching at constructive criticism when given breeds very little confidence in your product and personal touch.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited November 2016

estnoc said: so, take your 2 cents and stick em to the place where the sun dont shine.

@TheLinuxBag is a reader. Just a plain member of an online community. But you are not just a member of LET, you are a provider and you have the provider's tag. Do you think that this approach, even if you received critisism (not fair, in your opinion), is to insult him publicly telling him to stick his opinion in his ass (let's not hide behind words, ehm?) and insulting the rest of the community telling that you don't have any LET army to protect you, aka, other providers have that, or that they do paid shilling - paid praising?

estnoc said: and out!

I hope this is for good and you'll erase your LET membership, putting it where the sun does not shine!

BTW, there are rules for LET presence:

jarland said: Don’t be a dick.

jarland said: When you pull out your big boy language, make sure it's pointed at something other than another LET member.

Thanked by 1TheLinuxBug
  • Thanked by 2TheLinuxBug Four20

@TheLinuxBag is a reader.

readers should read, not insult other people with poisonous comments.

how you would call the following? i mean,seriously.

@TheLinuxBug said:"Now, back to the point, why are you so butthurt? If you are doing nothing wrong or I am truly incorrect about my observations then you wouldn't even have to say anything as others would already be here defending your product for you. Funny enough, no one has come here to stick up for you, did you notice that? Maybe there IS an issue and instead of attacking me you should work on correcting/changing that instead?"

and on top of it all, you come here and tell im the guy who is guilty on something and here are rules that i have broken. Read it all again, then again, and again, and once again and you understand that i have every right to protect myself. and while doing so, i never used any bad words here.

@jvnadr said:

estnoc said: so, take your 2 cents and stick em to the place where the sun dont shine.

@TheLinuxBag is a reader. Just a plain member of an online community. But you are not just a member of LET, you are a provider and you have the provider's tag. Do you think that this approach, even if you received critisism (not fair, in your opinion), is to insult him publicly telling him to stick his opinion in his ass (let's not hide behind words, ehm?) and insulting the rest of the community telling that you don't have any LET army to protect you, aka, other providers have that, or that they do paid shilling - paid praising?

estnoc said: and out!

I hope this is for good and you'll erase your LET membership, putting it where the sun does not shine!

BTW, there are rules for LET presence:

jarland said: Don’t be a dick.

jarland said: When you pull out your big boy language, make sure it's pointed at something other than another LET member.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited November 2016

estnoc said: how you would call the following? i mean,seriously.

I came here with constructive criticism which if headed would have gained you more sales and a more positive image here, but instead of taking the opportunity to improve and make something better you decided to (for some reason!?) take offense of something that wasn't meant to be offensive.

Then, on top of that, you decided that you didn't like the rules here and started trying to tell me when and where I can comment. Again, THIS IS NOT WHT and if you actually participated here AT ALL you would then understand how seriously ridiculous you are being. Unlike WHT where they ban people from stating their opinions and giving criticism, these things are allowed here. Believe it or not, those who do best here are those who learn to take the criticism and improve their offerings. You for some reason instead of using your brain and figuring this out started whining and complaining about it. Again, I don't know why... all you had to do was say to your self, "Hey look, maybe if we change our offering we can get more customers... it seems maybe they would like X better", but instead you decided to take it personal and act like a total knob about nothing.

On a serious note, if you really think this was 'offensive' or 'trashing your thread' then you don't belong here. The best thing you could do for your self is click the 'logout' button and never look back, because if you can't take simple criticism from me here, I would hate to know what your customers have to put up with when needing support from you and especially when they don't agree with your findings.

Once again, your actions here breed very little confidence in your product and your personal touch. If a customer had to put up with you, they would probably cancel their service. As such, I will no longer even be considering your product, even if you were to adjust things per my criticism.

Good day Sir! Don't let the door hit you on your way out...

my 2 cents.

Cheers!