Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A dedicated server with /22 in Japan
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A dedicated server with /22 in Japan

Hey guys,

So the title is quite self-explanatory. Pm me if you have anything to offer.
Port 25 can be blocked.

Comments

• niknik Member, Host Rep

For what do you need the /22?

• Kostas24Kostas24 Member
    edited November 2016

@nik said:
    For what do you need the /22?

For VPN as well as data collection.

• We can lease /22 in JP. If you find a provider you can contact [email protected]

• 2048EUR/month, server included. 2048EUR setup. Bank or BTC. APNIC space delegated to you; will verify address data by letter.

No BW: billed at 8$/Mbit or 24EUR/TB. Osaka w/ NTT.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • @William said:
    2048EUR/month, server included. 2048EUR setup. Bank or BTC. APNIC space delegated to you; will verify address data by letter.

No BW: billed at 8$/Mbit or 24EUR/TB. Osaka w/ NTT.

Alrighty then... Japan - skip.

• Kostas24 said: Alrighty then... Japan - skip.

If you really want japan you should take william's offer, it is really really cheap..

• Kostas24 said: Alrighty then... Japan - skip.

This William's offer is the lowest you'll get. It's in Japan after all.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited November 2016

hzr said: If you really want japan you should take william's offer, it is really really cheap..

It's... ok, if you don't want to spend money on colo/server and the APNIC account or lack contacts to ISPs - With verified address not much issues legal either. I fucked up pricing and EUR should be $ on BW in TB tho.

HW wise an i3/4GB RAM w/ 2 disks which should be fine for probably VPN, IP space is essentially one APNIC account (comprised of a Limited company + APNIC) at few k/yr and the BW price is 1:1 from my upstream (it goes into my commit and might yield better pricing on qty, not below additional 100 though).

Interestingly there is demand for some reason (first someone else requesting, now this guy and we sold out a /22 already) so makes sense to try providing; also have a /24 package with a KVM VPS and 10€Mb/30€TB at 255EUR (1€/IP).

Outside Tokyo as this DC is tends to be cheaper and the routing is fine as there are landing points in the area also, local it might make more sense to have Tokyo based on your audience/users but even then the backbone is... NTT... and they have seemingly insane amounts of fiber (non end-user) across the entire country.

Thanked by 1Kostas24
  • @William said:

hzr said: If you really want japan you should take william's offer, it is really really cheap..

It's... ok, if you don't want to spend money on colo/server and the APNIC account or lack contacts to ISPs - With verified address not much issues legal either. I fucked up pricing and EUR should be $ on BW in TB tho.

HW wise an i3/4GB RAM w/ 2 disks which should be fine for probably VPN, IP space is essentially one APNIC account (comprised of a Limited company + APNIC) at few k/yr and the BW price is 1:1 from my upstream (it goes into my commit and might yield better pricing on qty, not below additional 100 though).

Interestingly there is demand for some reason (first someone else requesting, now this guy and we sold out a /22 already) so makes sense to try providing; also have a /24 package with a KVM VPS and 10€Mb/30€TB at 255EUR (1€/IP).

Outside Tokyo as this DC is tends to be cheaper and the routing is fine as there are landing points in the area also, local it might make more sense to have Tokyo based on your audience/users but even then the backbone is... NTT... and they have seemingly insane amounts of fiber (non end-user) across the entire country.

It's definitely not bad as I got an offer for only the rack space in Tokyo for 1k/month. However Japan would be only a nice addition, not a necessity. And if a nice addition costs us 2.5k/mo and up from there, we'll barely make any money from that. Thanks :)