Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK VPS - 512MB - Special offer! - £5.00 Semi Annually or £10.00 Annually - While stocks last!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK VPS - 512MB - Special offer! - £5.00 Semi Annually or £10.00 Annually - While stocks last!

**Here we have a special offer for LET Members that will blow your socks off! We are offering this superb deal for just £10.00 per year , WHILE STOCKS LAST

Our VPS Servers are hosted in the UK connected to multiple 10GB Connections directly linked to Maidenhead and London Docklands.**

**LET OFFER VPS**

Cpu Cores - 2
Ram - 512MB
Burstable Ram - 1024MB
Raid 10 Disk Space - 30 GB
Bandwidth - 2000 GB
Connectivity - 1GB/s
IPV4 - 1 - More available
Openvz
TUN/TAP Enabled
Solus VM Control Panel
Over 15+ Templates
Instant Activation!

£5.00 Half Year / £10.00 Per Year

Order: https://www.northhosts.co.uk/clientarea/cart.php?a=add&pid=75

Included with all plans:

• 24/7 Support
  • Ticket Support
  • Free Setup

Try us today!!

Comments

• Any test ip or looking glass?

• Do you allow docker?

• We allow Docker yes, and we dont publish ips sorry.

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited November 2016

@northhosts said:
    and we dont publish ips sorry.

Guess what other providers do? They PM the IPs. Without the test IP, it's hard to say whether the network is good or not, and many people will decide not to buy if there's no test IP.

Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • I dont mind letting people know via PM. If people PM and ask for it they will be given one.

• @northhosts said:
    I dont mind letting people know via PM. If people PM and ask for it they will be given one.

How about you PM the people instead? It's not that hard to click on their usernames then private message.

• Who are You? The advertising police? If someone asks for one to be delivered by pm or pms me they'll get one.

• I think there is a misunderstanding here: @TheOnlyDK implies that you should PM @vpsmm the test ip because he asked for it, not that you PM everyone on LET the test ips.

• As per vpsmm signature which clearly shows its a blog for posting offers, thats the reason I put that we dont publish ips. No missunderstanding on my behalf.

• error "Gateway Module "braintree" Not Activated" please, fix the link

• Sorry guys having hiccups with a processor module, disabled it for now whilst we speak to the developer. It should be ok now.