Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Email filtering inbound and outbound
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Email filtering inbound and outbound

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

We're looking for inbound and outbound email filtering, smtp relay would be nice to have too.
Need this to be integrated with cpanel.

I see MailChannels start from 99usd for 300k emails per month. It's possible to integrate it in cpanel. Are there any other companies doing it for a fair price?
I'm aware about mailcheap but they're too nee for us. We want an established company.

Comments

• I have been using MXguard dog for about a year now. It' has been one of the best filtering systems that I have used to date.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

MrGeneral said: I see MailChannels start from 99usd for 300k emails per month. It's possible to integrate it in cpanel. Are there any other companies doing it for a fair price?

What volume of emails do you currently have?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@gleert said:

MrGeneral said: I see MailChannels start from 99usd for 300k emails per month. It's possible to integrate it in cpanel. Are there any other companies doing it for a fair price?

What volume of emails do you currently have?

I would say 10k per day or close to.

@jamesrat said:
    I have been using MXguard dog for about a year now. It' has been one of the best filtering systems that I have used to date.

Will check, thank you James

@jamesrat said:
    I have been using MXguard dog for about a year now. It' has been one of the best filtering systems that I have used to date.

Around 2000usd. 0,25USD each email account is too much for us. They don't seem to have smtp relay? Nah. I don't think it'll work..

• gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

MrGeneral said: I would say 10k per day or close to.

I can get you a discount on Mailchannels 79usd for 300k emails per month

MrGeneral said: Around 2000usd. 0,25USD each email account is too much for us. They don't seem to have smtp relay? Nah. I don't think it'll work..

How many domains do you need incoming spam filtering for?

edited November 2016

@gleert said:

MrGeneral said: I would say 10k per day or close to.

I can get you a discount on Mailchannels 79usd for 300k emails per month

MrGeneral said: Around 2000usd. 0,25USD each email account is too much for us. They don't seem to have smtp relay? Nah. I don't think it'll work..

How many domains do you need incoming spam filtering for?

How can you get such discount?

Don't know as we are still migrating thousands of emails from surgemail but I would say perhaps 7-10k.
    Edit: that was total email accounts. Should be around 2k domains.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Spamexperts.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Give mailcheap a shot because for your needs, you're looking at paying a lot of money for high quality delivery or little to no money for rolls of the dice (no better than running your own). Pavin might surprise you, and I think you'd appreciate being pleasantly surprised for the price in comparison to other options.

Thanked by 2MikePT mailcheap

@Clouvider said:
    Spamexperts.

They are quite expensive from what I have been reading

@jarland said:
    Give mailcheap a shot because for your needs, you're looking at paying a lot of money for high quality delivery or little to no money for rolls of the dice (no better than running your own). Pavin might surprise you, and I think you'd appreciate being pleasantly surprised for the price in comparison to other options.

I will check their website :)

• Is there a reason mxroute doesnt apply?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2016

@MrGeneral said:

@Clouvider said:
    Spamexperts.

Not at all.

Drop me a PM, let me know how many domains you need and I'll give you a quote on our wholesale cluster ;-)

Jaja jaja jke naj jaja > @pcfreak30 said:

Is there a reason mxroute doesnt apply?

We need another solution. Plus our clients email will stay hosted by us.

@Clouvider said:

@MrGeneral said:

@Clouvider said:
    Spamexperts.

Not at all.

Drop me a PM, let me know how many domains you need and I'll give you a quote on our wholesale cluster ;-)

Doing it.

• mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

I must admit our relay service is a new offering but Jarland has been very helpful in providing valuable feedback which was instrumental in achieving high deliverability by re-sending 550 blocked messages. Here is the updated page for the SMTP relay service with outbound/inbound filtering. Its a reliable & scalable cloud based dedicated service at a fifth of Mailchannels' cost!

Pavin.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Cloudmark? :P