Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any real low end KVM VPS ? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any real low end KVM VPS ?

2»

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@duckeeyuck said:

Francisco said: Please open a ticket and we'll look into it. I think billing put some restrictions since we had people buying 20, cancel, buy another 20, cancel again, and we've been trying to find out why.

To get new ips?

S'what we figured, but we couldn't figure out for what reason since not one of the ip's is listed anywhere. As I said, we're simply waiting on feedback but we've yet to get a reply.

Francisco

• no I dont need new IP. I just want to buy VPS.

• was your billing system crediting back more money than it should have when they cancelled?

I had this premium provider once, when you destroyed your VPS it would credit you back more money than you started with. So every time you would create/destroy a VM you would have a dollar more in account credit. I didn't abuse it but you could easily sit there for a few hours and build up a couple hundred dollars in credit.