Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to do with Quadhost.net ? More than 1 week no activation no update
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What to do with Quadhost.net ? More than 1 week no activation no update

I recently ordered a resource bundle from quadhost.net it is now more than 1 week still no one has done anything - no activation of service or reply to ticket yet.
Wanted to know if anyone has faced such issue or knows how to get this resolved?
See the ticket raised by me

Comments

• At that point I would charge back honestly.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • What happened to you @quadhost

Thanked by 2GCat layfon
  • AshleyUkAshleyUk Member
    edited November 2016

Well fact ticket shows as merged means someone looked at it..

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • Chargeback, win after 5 days or so and walk away while never looking back. A week to activate, that goes to show you the pace of how business is done there.

• Surprisingly, I have 1 service with NAT VPS purchased from i-83.net (which creates quadhost account) and it is working fine without any issues. How to charge back?

• LunarLunar Member
    edited November 2016

@rahoolm said:
    Surprisingly, I have 1 service with NAT VPS purchased from i-83.net (which creates quadhost account) and it is working fine without any issues. How to charge back?

Well if you want to keep your account and not get banned don't charge back. If you don't mind losing your account and you want your money back, you must do it through PayPal and dispute the transaction (assuming you paid with PayPal).

You should probably just open another ticket though and demand compensation.

• @simonindia I PMed @quadhost but got no response from there as well. Hope they are not on Diwali vacations :)

Thanked by 1simonindia
  • RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

QuadHost ,
    Last Active ,
    November 5 .

Maybe they were on weekends .

• @Lunar I don't want to close my account with them. Just wanted to understand, what is the problem for not providing the service? I raised a dispute through Paypal but not for refund but to know what the problem is? I just want the service to be delivered and when delivered they should charge me from the day they deliver the service and not when I purchased it.

• @rahoolm said:
    @Lunar I don't want to close my account with them. Just wanted to understand, what is the problem for not providing the service? I raised a dispute through Paypal but not for refund but to know what the problem is? I just want the service to be delivered and when delivered they should charge me from the day they deliver the service and not when I purchased it.

If so, then just create another ticket.

• This is the risk you take when you sign up to one-man managed hosts. If something goes wrong, it takes forever to get resolved.

• @PremiumN Do you want to say that quadhost.net is one-man managed hosts? Sorry, but I am not clear what it means ?

• @rahoolm said:
    @PremiumN Do you want to say that quadhost.net is one-man managed hosts? Sorry, but I am not clear what it means ?

Well i would assume so. A lot of people have been complaining recently about their services. Maybe, he has a lot of tickets/orders and is backlogged.

Thanked by 1rahoolm
  • Finally got it, so the dispute was resolved :)

Thanked by 1quadhost