Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Appraise domain?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Appraise domain?

GCatGCat Member
edited November 2016 in Help

I have a domain which has 2.4M backlinks (all legitimate), how much would this be worth?

I have another one with 660K backlinks (all legitimate), how much would this be worth?

Both are .com domains

Comments

• Waldo19Waldo19 Member
    edited November 2016

Too many variables..... And details left out, to help. :/

• inb4 $7

• a penny

Thanked by 1GCat
  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

How brand able are the names, are they dictionary or could it be a random domain you use to share a JS library, or images of cats?

• $7 but I thought .xyz domains were the new .coms

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @pbgben said:
    How brand able are the names, are they dictionary or could it be a random domain you use to share a JS library, or images of cats?

Very brandable, shared regularly on FB, TW, etc.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Intentional lack of info tells me it's worth just about 7.

Thanked by 2Cabbage Faizi
  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2016

@GCat said:

@pbgben said:

Its subjective, the best value will come from malicious content, wait for a 0-day browser based exploit and sell it for as much as $10,000

Edit: Theoretically speaking, you wouldn't sell to a shady group for dogecoin. Better luck finding a company with a similar name and sending them spam an email to inform them its for sale.

• @GCat are you able to PM me the domains? Curious to see what they are.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited November 2016

@pbgben said:

@GCat said:

@pbgben said:

Its subjective, the best value will come from malicious content, wait for a 0-day browser based exploit and sell it for as much as $10,000

Edit: Theoretically speaking, you wouldn't sell to a shady group for dogecoin. Better luck finding a company with a similar name and sending them spam an email to inform them its for sale.

Damn, I accidentally bought $30 worth of dogecoin on wesellcrypto :(

(and if you're wondering where the dogecoin went, I pasted my dogecoin address for some reason... my brain took a sh*t)

Why couldn't I have gotten something like dashcoin...... now I have useless doges meme covered coins

EDIT #2: Sh*t, that's 100,000 dogecoin... time to find an exchange