Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS for heavy loaded OpenCart and forum board
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS for heavy loaded OpenCart and forum board

MrVoonMrVoon Member
edited April 2013 in Providers

Requirement :

Type : Virtual Private Server
Virtulization : OpenVZ
Ram : 512-1024mb
Cpu Core : 3.XGhz and above
Disk Space : 100-150gb HDD
Bandwidth : 500gb-1Tb
Shared Port Speed : 1 gbps
Budget : USD 7 -11

Can anyone suggest or any provider would like to do an offer for this ?

Thanks =D

Comments

• MrOwenMrOwen Member
    edited April 2013

Seems like a pretty typical leb... except for your port speed requirement. I think most providers have gbit to their boxes but each container would never have full access to that speed.

Maybe take a look at the top providers post or ServerBear?

Also, if you have a site under heavy load and you're just looking for more horsepower for your current setup, it's probably more important that you're running, at the least, nginx instead of Apache and preferably an offloaded MySQL server.

Edit: Here's a good link on ServerBear that sorts VPS' by their bandwidth benchmark as well as showing their uplink speed and some other stuff.

• Yea i understand it's a shared port, since it a VPS, but isn't a 1gbps shared port is better than a 100mbps shared port

• Lol, just saw the "shared" part on your list. Glossed right over that one...

Well, I would assume so. Unless a provider is stuffing too many containers into a 1gb connected box.

• @MrVoon said: isn't a 1gbps shared port is better than a 100mbps shared port

not really, most of vps i had are on 1Gbps host, but their vps are limited to 100Mbps

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited April 2013

deleted

• For Europe: Iperweb, Pyramid Server, GetKVM, NodeDeploy

• ND and IperWeb/Prometeus would be good for this. You may have trouble having your storage and price requirements match up though. Do you really need that much space?

• Hmm, minimum storage will be 50gb =)

• We can do it in Germany / Phoenix easily. In Germany it will be 4 cores x 2.3Ghz (e3 1230v2)

Also is hardware raid 10 with 1Gb port to VM's, 1TB BW, 1GB ram and disk is not a problem

• Going by what ben has also said, I would heavily recommend you use KVM for this.

• Thanks

• @MrVoon

Sure! We do

4 E5 cores
    1GB RAM
    50GB HD
    1TB @ 1GBit
    for $6.95

We have a big round of stock for them at the moment! (https://nodedeploy.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=35)

• @jcaleb said: GetKVM

Thank you brother!

• I would recommend you look for an SSD KVM provider if this is for an ecommerce site. Those open cart solutions like (prestashop, opencart, oscommerce, magento, etc) do intensive read/writes on the databases slowing down loading times and general customer experience.